The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Hollywood star occupies Copenhagen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Another Hollywood star occupies Copenhagen Empty
PostSubject: Another Hollywood star occupies Copenhagen    Another Hollywood star occupies Copenhagen Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Translated from link:

http://www.b.dk/kultur/endnu-en-hollywood-stjerne-indtager-koebenhavn-0

By Ritzau Focus
fifth February 2016, 17:41

Actor Gerard Butler spends Fridays in Copenhagen, where he is hard at work as a perfume model.

Copenhagen: He melts Danish girl hearts in a row in "PS. I Love You" and is the man behind the famous film Replication "This is Sparta" from the orgy of violence "300". Now the Scottish actor Gerard Butler in Copenhagen to promote herreparfumen Hugo Boss Bottled as he is campaign figure for.

- It has simply been a dream to become perfume model since I was a boy, joker Gerard Butler in front of fifty Danish and international bloggers, as he earlier in the day standing in Boss Store in central Copenhagen.

But although women flock to the dark-haired Scot does work obligations also that he did not have the opportunity to see much of the Danish capital. It occurs in fact only when he is running through the gray weather perfume from one event to another.

- Unfortunately, I have no spare time while I'm here, says Gerard Butler, referring to the many events with the German fashion house is equal to a packed schedule.

After a "meet and greet" with his fans at the luxury D'Angleterre there is room in the schedule for a lunch before he changes turtleneck and tweed blazer out with a black suit.

Flanked by several bodyguards rises he later out of the black Mercedes in front of Magasin on Kongens Nytorv, who shipped him the short walk from the hotel down the street.

And despite the fact that "300" actor clearly going up in following the trends, he has not sat on the chairs at the catwalk to Copenhagen Fashion Week, which kicks off this week.

- I did not actually know that there were fashion shows in this one week, so those I have not been to. But I also do not know so much about Danish fashion, says Gerard Butler.

Earlier this week visited the Oscar-winning actor Eddie Redmayne and Swedish Hollywood-herring Alicia Vikander Copenhagen for the premiere of their film "The Danish Girl".

/ Ritzau / FOCUS
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1