The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler: "I never have problems when it comes to woo the girl I like"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler: "I never have problems when it comes to woo the girl I like" Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler: "I never have problems when it comes to woo the girl I like"    Gerard Butler: "I never have problems when it comes to woo the girl I like" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 8:29 pm

Translated from link:
http://www.lecturas.com/actualidad/gerard-butler-nunca-tengo-problemas-a-la-hora-de-conquistar-a-la-chica-que-me-gusta_19177

"Although it is not easy for me to find a stable partner"

He kissed her until incipient tummies. The Eugenia Osborne or the Lorena Ayala, for example, as if his lips were those of the legendary King Leonidas in '300' and so they were anointed by the Athenian gods. And that Gerard Butler does not maintain exactly apella Apollonian figure film that made ​​him one of the most wanted men on the planet . It remains great, though, and with his husky voice as a Scot, his sex appeal is bombproof. If only to fall in love from the fans, the merengue. Ambassador Hugo Boss in Spain took a walkabout of these epoch-making and confessed Real Madrid. " Sergio Ramos seems to me a very cool guy. From today you can say I'm the Real Madrid ".

Do you like football?

I really like the selection.

And Spain?

I'm in love with Spain and the Spanish women, who are gorgeous, gorgeous, I am happy in this country. Years ago I came to spend the summer in Mojacar, Almeria, and I've had a great time here. But we had to endure temperatures up to forty degrees, the heat was stifling ...

How many hours have you been in Madrid?

I came yesterday and I'm in a few hours ... I've only had time to go to a restaurant ... the city do not know much, but I love it.

Hugo Boss has chosen you as the perfect #Manoftoday

Uff not think it's so bad ... but I really like the idea of ​​this campaign, the definition behind the #ManOfToday, a classic man, but with a strong determination, dynamic ... I like what I do and in my life I try to have fun. I consider myself a person dedicated and motivated but at the same time, try to be respectful of others ... So I run in my life and why I think Hugo Boss came to me.

How is your daily life?

Working hard. Restaurant Yesterday I was (laughs) but today I have been working all day ... (laughs) I do not like luxury, do a normal life. Have homes in London, New York, Los Angeles ... I'm always back and forth.

And with a love waiting in each city? You have a reputation as a womanizer ...

I never have problems when it comes to woo the girl I like ... (laughs). It has given me good flirt. But I want to make it clear that I respect women. And it's not easy for me to find a stable partner.

(A colleague) Sorry, one more question: how do you love Gerard Butler?

Well, you just did.

It is true?

I really do not know very well, could not explain well how to love me ... Sometimes it just happens, it can be a smile, there is a wonderful connection between two people. There is no formula, are details. That's what I like, what love is surprising, because I know when it may happen, or how.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1