The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Enjoys NYC Stroll with Skin Showing Mystery Woman!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler Enjoys NYC Stroll with Skin Showing Mystery Woman! Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Enjoys NYC Stroll with Skin Showing Mystery Woman!   Gerard Butler Enjoys NYC Stroll with Skin Showing Mystery Woman! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:47 pm

http://www.justjared.com/2014/06/16/gerard-butler-enjoys-nyc-stroll-with-skin-showing-mystery-woman/

Gerard Butler shows off his muscles in a tee while taking a stroll with a mystery woman on Monday (June 16) in New York City.

Last week, the 44-year-old Scottish actor was seen hugging and kissing another woman outside of his hotel in the Big Apple, where is currently promoting his latest film How to Train Your Dragon 2.

Check out the video of Gerard chatting on Today about how touching and emotional the film is.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler spending time with a mystery woman in New York City…
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler Enjoys NYC Stroll with Skin Showing Mystery Woman! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Enjoys NYC Stroll with Skin Showing Mystery Woman!   Gerard Butler Enjoys NYC Stroll with Skin Showing Mystery Woman! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:06 pm

http://www.celebitchy.com/371888/gerard_butler_had_a_day-time_ice_cream_date_with_a_mystery_woman/

b]Gerard Butler had a day-time ice cream date with a mystery woman[/b]

June 17, 2014

By Kaiser

Just Jared posted these photos of Gerard Butler and a “mystery woman” walking around NYC, and the Butler-loonie commenters went crazy. They went Full Dragonfly. And it just reminded me that every person has “their celebrity” that they go crazy for. For many of you, that’s Benedict Cumberbatch or Tom Hiddleston. For other people, it’s still G-But.

Anyway, I don’t know if this is Gerard’s new girlfriend or if their eyes met in a porto-potty and they just knew they had to take their relationship to the next level. I guess they could be friends too. It seems date-ish though. They wandered around New York, talking and laughing and while their body language doesn’t say “we’re banging on the regular,” it does say “we’ve banged a few times and we’re seeing how it works in daylight.” Which is bad because I don’t think G-But is at his best in daylight hours. Also: she’s carrying a tiny ice cream cone in a few of these photos. Ice cream date? That’s cute.

One thing I’ve always liked about Gerard is that he does seem to have a general type: he likes women of color. Of course he’s gone through stages where his type falls away (Brandi Glanville), but usually his girlfriends are olive-skinned, with long dark hair. They usually have long legs too. Michael Fassbender has a similar type, although I think Fassy goes for petite women of color where Gerard prefers tall, model-type women. So it’s no surprise that Fassy and Butler’s dating habits sometimes coincide (remember Madalina Ghenea?). I’m looking at this mystery woman… and yeah, Fassbender would be into her too.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1