The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scots actor Gerard Butler reveals his diet crumbles when he’s not in the studio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Scots actor Gerard Butler reveals his diet crumbles when he’s not in the studio Empty
PostSubject: Scots actor Gerard Butler reveals his diet crumbles when he’s not in the studio   Scots actor Gerard Butler reveals his diet crumbles when he’s not in the studio Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:25 pm

http://www.scotlandnow.dailyrecord.co.uk/lifestyle/scots-actor-gerard-butler-reveals-3669001

By Scotland Now

THE Paisley-born star claims he can eat up to 17 apple crumbles when he’s not filming.

IT must be tough being Gerard Butler, who has to look buff for all those movie roles.

But Gerard, 44, has revealed that he lets things go when he’s not in the studio.

He says: “When I get done with training, I eat apple crumble... 17 of them. But I am training a lot.”

In a recent and exclusive with Scotland Now, Gerard also admitted that he missed Paisley and gave his views on the independence referendum.

He said: “As for Scottish independence - I am not sure it would be a good move.”
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1