The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Paid Bill for Pivotal Movie Scene

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler Paid Bill for Pivotal Movie Scene  Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Paid Bill for Pivotal Movie Scene    Gerard Butler Paid Bill for Pivotal Movie Scene  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:40 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Scottish actor Gerard Butler was so determined to include a pivotal torture scene in his new movie, he offered to pay for the filming himself.

I put money from my own pocket to write and shoot that scene
The 300 star plays a secret service agent in new actionthriller Olympus Has Fallen and one scene shows his character tying up two suspected terrorists inside the White House and extracting information from them.

Butler has now revealed the scene was his idea, and he even paid for the extra filming costs to make sure it was included in the final cut.

He tells the New York Daily News, "I put money from my own pocket to write and shoot that scene".

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1