The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler on Being a Flirt and Starting a Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler on Being a Flirt and Starting a Family  Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler on Being a Flirt and Starting a Family    Gerard Butler on Being a Flirt and Starting a Family  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:34 pm

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/personality-parade/2012/12/09/gerard-butler-being-a-flirt-future-kids.html

The actor, 43, plays a former soccer star who tries to redeem himself as a husband and father by coaching his son’s soccer team, in the romantic comedy Playing for Keeps, now in theaters.

Your character has a way with the ladies. Is that something you relate to?
I’m famously a good flirt! That’s a Scottish thing: the Celtic charm. I can put on a big smile and say the right things, but I’m also a warm heart. I like to make people feel good.

Did playing a dad in the film make you think about being a father one day?
Absolutely! I think I’ll be a great dad, although I can’t wait too long because I’m getting on. I love kids. I really look forward to having toddlers running around.

You were injured in a surfing accident last year while shooting Chasing Mavericks. How are you feeling today?
I’m great. I spend my life getting beaten up in my films. I think I have a penchant for it, but I wouldn’t change it for the world.

If you weren’t an actor, what would you be?
Probably a musician. I sang in a band in Scotland before I became an actor. I was recently thinking I should start singing again because I do miss it. It’s a great outlet for my emotions.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Movies :: Playing for Keeps (formerly Playing the Field)-
Jump to: