The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

warbler-------------poem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mahmoud el ayat
Boringly Sane

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-18

warbler-------------poem Empty
PostSubject: warbler-------------poem   warbler-------------poem Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:41 pm

[color=red] [size=18 ] warbler birds

Poem

oh bird warbler l am delighted to you and your movements Happy your day intrinsic mush voy and the happier your moon in the nights of enjoy

----------------------------------Happy your day intrinsic mush voyand the happier your moon in the nights of enjoy You are a drop of plot in the wilderness blot

------------------------my life flot You are like a diamond, but a thousand times more expensive Love you so much ..until my blood clot

Dear warbler birds chirp a little in my house slot Or interpretation of the meaning next to my house happy house a lot ...
------------------

--------------------------------- warbler bird we heard after thousands of years do not tell me a short-lived years thousands.how was song as Stranger

you came from afar In the debris of the night Between the white clouds Your Wings prospects and sands----

read Daybreak and love
as fate and zands ..Collection the Desert. tell lands ا اLaught with Space. swim in the sea and Crying
the sand

mahmoud el ayat
egypt
[/size] [ /color]
Back to top Go down

warbler-------------poem
Page 1 of 1