The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler ‘impresses ladies at Cannes’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler ‘impresses ladies at Cannes’ Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler ‘impresses ladies at Cannes’   Gerard Butler ‘impresses ladies at Cannes’ Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:10 am

http://www.film-news.co.uk/show-news.asp?nItemID=11881&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Gerard Butler "impressed" female partygoers with an eighties SodaStream at a swanky Cannes party.

The Hollywood star attended the Hollywood Domino charity event, where guests were treated to champagne aboard a luxury yacht. However, Gerard skipped the bubbles for fizzy water from the drink-making machine, which proved a hit with the ladies.

“He got a few strange looks, but had no qualms sipping drinks from the SodaStream while everyone else was swanning about with glasses of expensive booze," a source told British newspaper The Sun.

“The lady seemed very impressed by his down-to-earth nature.”

Gerard was spotted "offering one lady a sip from his plastic cup" - and was seen leaving with her a couple of hours later.

The 42-year-old star was in attendance at the star-studded Carnival in Cannes Gala for Haitian Relief on Friday night and was brought onstage by filmmaker Paul Haggis, who auctioned him off with a big prize. However, the final bidder insisted he didn't want the actor as part of his $125,000 bid.

"I know the guy that bought it, he didn't need to buy tea with me," Gerard laughed afterwards. "No one has the ability to make a fool of me like Paul Haggis. He makes me come up and stand on stage. He makes me feel like an idiot."

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1