The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company

Go down 
+3
DonnaKat
Nay
Dallas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company   Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:01 am

Pic at link:
http://sf.eater.com/archives/2012/03/13/gerard_butler_likes_seafood_eats_it_at_half_moon_bay_brewing_co.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Share on email68A tipster writes in to say that handsome Scottish actor man Gerard Butler was at Half Moon Bay Brewing Company last night until 11:30 p.m. He was joined by his Of Men and Mavericks film crew, and local big wave surfer, Grant Washburn. Apparently he's dropped in before after grueling days on the set, and "...loves eating chef Gaston Alfaro's fresh seafood sampler and oysters in front of the fireplace in the bar." Bringing it all full circle—the Brewing Co. is offering a new artisan cheese and beer tasting platter in the shape of a surfboard. And most important of all, what's the verdict on Butler's new blond American surfer look?

Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company   Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:03 am

http://sfist.com/2012/03/13/fresh_out_of_rehab_gerard_butler_ch.php

Fresh Out Of Rehab, Gerard Butler Checks In At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company

Photo via Half Moon Bay Brewing Company on Facebook

Although shooting appears to have wrapped on the upcoming surf-flick Of Men and Mavericks, Scotsman-turned-Californian-Surfer-Dude Gerard Butler is sticking around Half Moon Bay. Butler, who nearly drowned and then checked himself in to rehab for abusing painkillers, seems to have found a new addiction near the legendary surf spot: the seafood sampler from Half Moon Bay Brewing Company.

According to the restaurant's Facebook presence, Butler — who is sporting a very surf-bleached new coif, we might add — came in last night with part of his film crew and Mavericks regular Grant Washburn. (Surf contest regular, that is. Although we suppose he could be a regular at the Brewing Company's bar as well.) According to the folks over at Eater, Butler has a thing for the seafood sampler, fresh oysters and hanging out by the fireplace at the bar until 11:30 p.m. So, ladies, now you know where to find him.

Meanwhile, in much closer-to-home celebrity dining news, Bill Cosby was spotted at Nopa last night.

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company   Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:30 am

I wonder if the oysters will go to waste? Laughing
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company   Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:27 am

Yuck, why do people like to eat those things?

And no, I've never tried one, but don't you have to like swallow them whole? I love seafood, but that's a big much. Blah
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company   Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:51 am

Yes, you swallow them whole.
Yes, they look like snot.
Yes, some people like them.

No, I am NOT one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company   Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:00 am

Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company 904518 I prefer my oysters fried.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company   Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:50 pm

I prefer my oysters steamed in black bean sauce.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company   Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:22 pm

For those who do like them, are they really the aphrodisiac people say they are.....? Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company 342276
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company   Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Not for me.
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company   Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:13 am

I have eaten oysters and its an adquired taste. I happen to be allegic to them.. I get sick when i eat them... Like deathly ill.... So I am glad to say.... I can never eat them.. I'm allergic... Yippeeee!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company   Gerard Butler Likes Seafood, Eats Lots of It At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1