The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler: 'Los Angeles Confidential' Cover Party!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler: 'Los Angeles Confidential' Cover Party! Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler: 'Los Angeles Confidential' Cover Party!   Gerard Butler: 'Los Angeles Confidential' Cover Party! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:25 am

Pics at link:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/10/30/gerard-butler-los-angeles-confidential-cover-party/

Gerard Butler attends Los Angeles Confidential men’s issue cover party held at Palihouse Holloway on Saturday (October 29) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud celebrated his cover of the magazine with several guests, including Rose McGowan.

In case you missed it, check out Gerard on the cover of Los Angeles Confidental’s October 2011 issue and find out what he said it feels like to be a celebrity.

It was recently announced that Gerard will be teaming up with Matthew McConaughey and Sam Worthington for the upcoming action thriller Thunder Run.

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and Rose McGowan at the cover party…

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: 'Los Angeles Confidential' Cover Party!   Gerard Butler: 'Los Angeles Confidential' Cover Party! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:26 am

Pics at link:
http://celebrity-gossip.net/gerard-butler/gerard-butler-celebrates-la-confidential-cover-issue-557034

Gerard Butler Celebrates LA Confidential Cover Issue

Celebrating his front page treatment on the publication's latest offering, Gerard Butler was toasted at the Los Angeles Confidential Magazine men's issue cover party in West Hollywood, California on Saturday night (October 29).

The "Bounty Hunter" hunk took to the Palihouse Holloway venue looking studly in a grey suit as he joined fellow guests including Rose McGowan, Amanda Righetti and Nazanin Boniadi.

As for his cover issue of Los Angeles Confidential, Gerard spoke with the magazine about a number of topics including his latest movie "Machine Gun Preacher" and life in the spotlight.

Of being a celebrity, the 41-year-old Scottish actor dished, “It’s almost like being successful makes certain people feel like they have the right to be completely invasive and aggressive in your life. That’s what really bothers me. I can’t often go to Starbucks without literally having five different cameras pointing at me."

He added, "You smile and wave, but really you think, I don’t even want to do this anymore. I just want to go….At the end of the day, I love making movies.”

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: 'Los Angeles Confidential' Cover Party!   Gerard Butler: 'Los Angeles Confidential' Cover Party! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:29 am

Interview with Gerry on the red carpet:

http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/video?id=8413688
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: 'Los Angeles Confidential' Cover Party!   Gerard Butler: 'Los Angeles Confidential' Cover Party! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1