The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Out and About in London (PHOTOS)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler Out and About in London (PHOTOS) Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Out and About in London (PHOTOS)   Gerard Butler Out and About in London (PHOTOS) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:47 pm

http://www.ineedmyfix.com/2011/09/29/gerard-butler-out-and-about-in-london-photos-machine-gun-preacher/

September 29th, 2011 at 9:21 am by Anne

This is such a lovely way to start a Thursday morning off, isn't it? Gerard Butler is in London on his promotional tour for Machine Gun Preacher and was seen yesterday in his (very nicely fitting) jeans leaving Groucho Club in Soho and then all cleaned up in Mayfair where he attended the BAFTA sponsored UK premiere of Machine Gun Preacher (thank you to the esteemed Sheri for letting me know).

Have we ever discussed how huge his feet are? And his hands? Those are quite the large mitts my poodles. The better to caress you with my pretties. Okay I need to cool my jets or I'll never get anything done.

Enjoy the pics and sorry if it renders you unproductive and in a dream-like state.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Gerard Butler Out and About in London (PHOTOS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Out and About in London (PHOTOS)   Gerard Butler Out and About in London (PHOTOS) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Thanks as always, Dallas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 1