The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JJ - Gerard Butler Explains His Drastic Weight Loss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

JJ - Gerard Butler Explains His Drastic Weight Loss Empty
PostSubject: JJ - Gerard Butler Explains His Drastic Weight Loss   JJ - Gerard Butler Explains His Drastic Weight Loss Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Pics at link:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/09/16/gerard-butler-explains-drastic-weight-loss/

Gerard Butler Explains His Drastic Weight Loss

Gerard Butler lands at LAX Airport after flying in from NYC on Thursday (September 15) in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old Scottish star was in the Big Apple to promote his new movies, Coriolanus and Machine Gun Preacher.

Gerry also attended the Diesel Black Gold show where he chatted with Us Weekly about his recent weight loss.

“I ate my last meal in October and I run about 40 miles a day,” he joked. “It’s just doing a lot of cardio and extremely watching what I eat. I stopped lifting big weights and I’m doing yoga.”

“If I wear a long shirt, everyone says, ‘Oh my, God! He lost so much weight.’ But this is how I look,” he added. “I just used to be a lot bigger. But now I’m surfing. I’m doing a surf movie so I have to slim down. I don’t know … maybe I’m sick or something!”

Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

JJ - Gerard Butler Explains His Drastic Weight Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJ - Gerard Butler Explains His Drastic Weight Loss   JJ - Gerard Butler Explains His Drastic Weight Loss Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:18 am

More pics here:

http://celebrity-gossip.net/gerard-butler/gerard-butler-flies-home-after-model-makeout-session-544186

Gerard Butler Flies Home After Model Makeout Session

Making his return to the West Coast, Gerard Butler was spotted arriving on a flight at LAX International Airport last night (September 15).

The “Machine Gun Preacher” actor carried a cup of coffee as he exited the terminal, sporting a dark jacket, plaid shirt, and distressed jeans.

Earlier in the week, Gerard was spotted making out with Australian model Nicole Trunfio at V Magazine’s New York Fashion Week party.

An eyewitness told press, "As soon as the two met, they were inseparable. They were kissing in a corner booth. They left the party together but got into separate cars."

Enjoy the pictures of Gerard Butler arriving on a flight at LAX airport in Los Angeles, CA (September 15).
Back to top Go down

JJ - Gerard Butler Explains His Drastic Weight Loss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: