The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryan Gosling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steph
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Ryan Gosling Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Gosling   Ryan Gosling Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:19 am

So I watched Lars and the Real Girl last night...it was incredible. Very moving, touching...in an odd sort of way. I'm very impressed with Ryan's range as an actor...loved him in The Notebook....loved him in Stay (this weird ass movie with Naomi Watts and Eway McGregor...it's the kind of film that leaves you with your mouth agape when it's over, going "HUH?"). And I know that there are some Hercules/Kevin Sorbo fans on the board...well, Ryan played a younger version of the poofy haird he-man in a spin off called Young Hercules, which I also loved. So, yeah, he rocks my socks.

Ryan Gosling 1139583810_DAlessiaRyanGosling
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Ryan Gosling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Gosling   Ryan Gosling Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:27 am

Although I don't follow his career like say, G, I have tried to watch all his work since he was on Young Hercules. I think he's great.

I met him at a Xena/Herc convention, and he was just soooo charming. I have to find that long lost picture I have with him.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Steph

Ryan Gosling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Gosling   Ryan Gosling Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:34 am

You met him??? Ok, woman, out with it...WHO ELSE HAVE YOU MET???? ooh, did you meet Dean O'Gorman, too? He was the original reason why I watched the show...*swoon*
Back to top Go down
Steph

Ryan Gosling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Gosling   Ryan Gosling Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:37 am

Oh, this link is for a site that has all 50 episodes, full length, of the Young Hercules series..

http://www.hulu.com/watch/12406/young-hercules-valley-of-the-shadow
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Ryan Gosling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Gosling   Ryan Gosling Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:51 am

Thanks for the link. I actually missed Dean...lol! I haven't met a lot of people; just those I really enjoy. I haven't met Lucy or Renee, either.

I do go after opportunities, though, and it's a little easier in California.

Have you seen my site? There are some great pictures of the few people I met.

And as for Ryan, he was just a teen when I met him. Don't know what he's like nowadays.
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Ryan Gosling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Gosling   Ryan Gosling Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Steph wrote:
So I watched Lars and the Real Girl last night...it was incredible. Very moving, touching...in an odd sort of way. I'm very impressed with Ryan's range as an actor...loved him in The Notebook....loved him in Stay (this weird ass movie with Naomi Watts and Eway McGregor...it's the kind of film that leaves you with your mouth agape when it's over, going "HUH?"). And I know that there are some Hercules/Kevin Sorbo fans on the board...well, Ryan played a younger version of the poofy haird he-man in a spin off called Young Hercules, which I also loved. So, yeah, he rocks my socks.

Ryan Gosling 1139583810_DAlessiaRyanGosling

I loved, loved, loved Lars and the Real Girl. It was the first movie of Ryan's that I had seen since he was on Breaker High - not kidding - and he completely won me over for life.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Ryan Gosling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Gosling   Ryan Gosling Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:23 pm

I had the strangest dream...I have never seen the movie, but I kept trying to think of the name of this movie while I was sleeping, when we first moved where we are. It was driving me crazy, keeping me up at night, and the worst part was since I didn't have the internet, I couldn't look it up to find the answer. For two days, I had that stupid movie on my mind.

I'm going to have to see it. I think I saw it on sale at Target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryan Gosling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Gosling   Ryan Gosling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan Gosling
Page 1 of 1