The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night Empty
PostSubject: Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night   Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Looks like he shaved and maybe cut/dyed his hair??

http://www.isopix.be/view_main.aspx?MODE=HP&PG=1&INIT=1&SRC=gerard+butler&DDLB_CATALOG=1
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night   Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Here's a story translated with pics (if you can understand it). Be sure and click through all of the pictures in the article:

http://www.viply.de/?p=51709&comments

Gerard Butler is a pig with women out

It is party, especially for a Hollywood star most point. Gerard Butler leaves little known to burn when it comes to the opposite sex. As in the club with him as a guest: witness the new images.

We see a mouth and eyes tearing up actor, casual T-shirt and hat. Gerard obviously enjoyed his status as a cock of the walk. At a wild party in the bar lounge of the restaurant Moonshadows in Malibu, California, he was found flirting with two unknown ladies.

His scam worked. The Asian woman, he gave an artificial flower, presumably under the purple foil chocolate. After that was clearly ambiguous poses - according to the taste of female cunning.

Gerad Butler is well known, often looking close to women.
Here he is flirting with two pretty ones at once.

Do not talk about one of his films, his womanizing stories make the rounds through all sorts of magazines. Time he appears, as here, with no prominent beauties, some with A-stars from Hollywood.

Most recently he was with Jessica Biel look, whom he invited to take a trip on his Harley Davidson. They both stood for "Playing the Field" together in front of the camera. But denied that there ever was anything between them.

Gerard Butler loves the celebration and the women
Party? Here I am! Straight, Butler is looking for the hustle and bustle and above all the lovely femininity. Image 1 of 4

The 41-year-old Scot was well before the 17 years his junior Ashley Greene ("Twilight") does not hold. Two were observed in a New York club. Your body contact was interpreted to a greater affection.

Especially media, Gerard turtelte with Jennifer Aniston. Sent the co-stars from "The Bounty Hunter" managed to tap us with their matching chemistry in the dark. Oh, to Kirsten Dunst to Gerard ranking have gepirscht is even.

Is he serious about a woman, we probably will not learn as quickly. The actor is a master at keeping secret: "With my past girlfriends, I was dating 18 months or two years. Nobody knew about it. "

Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night   Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Dallas wrote:
Here's a story translated with pics (if you can understand it). Be sure and click through all of the pictures in the article:

http://www.viply.de/?p=51709&comments

Gerard obviously enjoyed his status as a cock of the walk.

I'm sorry, I know this is translated and some things don't translate well from one language to the next, but still.......That's a new term on me!

Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night 415251

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night   Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:35 am

Have you never heard of "cock of the walk"?
That's actually a real American expression - not a google translation mess.

Maybe it's more of a southern saying or something...I'm not sure. I've always heard it used. Maybe it's regional. (?)

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night   Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:19 am

There are a few movies called Cock o' the Walk on imdb dated 1919, 1930, and 1935. The phrase is at least that old. It means the domineering person, top dog, head cheese, head honcho, top banana, mofo in charge, etc.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night   Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:22 am

Very interesting. The more I think about it, the more there's the slightest possibility that is sounds vaguely familiar. So maybe I have heard it before. I don't know why it hit me as seeming so odd when I first read it. Maybe because the rest of the article read awkwardly because of the translation thing, so I jumped to the conclusion of it being related to that. It just didn't sound too familiar at the time. Anyway, thanks for the info! Smile
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night   Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:29 am

It may sound a bit weird because y'all associate him with a cock hat.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night   Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:03 pm

I think that's true too. That hat certainly came to mind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night   Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry at Moonshadows in Malibu last night
Page 1 of 1