The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry at Eric Lewis Beverly Hills Show - Wednesday, Jan. 19th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry at Eric Lewis Beverly Hills Show - Wednesday, Jan. 19th  Empty
PostSubject: Gerry at Eric Lewis Beverly Hills Show - Wednesday, Jan. 19th    Gerry at Eric Lewis Beverly Hills Show - Wednesday, Jan. 19th  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Looks like Gerry was at Eric's show - I think it was Wed. based on his Facebook Wall. Richard La Gravanese and Gina Gershon were also there. Lot's of pics here:

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=488000283478&id=45088763478&aid=264329#!/album.php?fbid=488000283478&id=45088763478&aid=264329
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Eric Lewis Beverly Hills Show - Wednesday, Jan. 19th    Gerry at Eric Lewis Beverly Hills Show - Wednesday, Jan. 19th  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Blurb fromm Eric's personal Facebook about last night:

Quote :
Eric Lewis
Pretty cool. Turns out one of the owners of the coconut water company came to the gig tonite so now i will be drowning in the stuff. Gerard popped in along with Bon Jovi's brother and some of Forest's people. Gina Gershon was lookin good as ever. The LA ELEWMINATI were in full force and I'm happy that I could give them a strong show. San Fran time.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1509574187&sk=wall
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Eric Lewis Beverly Hills Show - Wednesday, Jan. 19th    Gerry at Eric Lewis Beverly Hills Show - Wednesday, Jan. 19th  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:03 am

Another pic from Wed. at the link. Looks like this pic was taken earlier in the day - same shirt.
The woman is a stylist and her boyfriend (pictured) is an artist from what I can tell from an earlier post(?). I have no idea what the blog means though....

http://beautyhairem.blogspot.com/2011/01/just-another-day-at-work.html?zx=8546662f9f13fbc1

Just Another Day At Work

No red carpet suits here, this is what happens before all that. Kick back, raw and uncut. Michaels job kicks ass on so many levels. When I get the "Going to be a bit late baby, in a meeting" text then I get excited for the cool stories I may hear over dinner. The other night it was Gerard Butler. Michael and 2 other people were working with 'Gerry' as they call him! I cant believe that they are on terms like that! Anyhow, Gerard, I mean, Gerry and Mike got real close... licking, rubbing, loving...it was part of the scene. Ill tell you one thing though...
... .. when he got home I asked him where he was licked... then I licked that spot! lol... thats as close as Im getting to making out with Gerard!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Eric Lewis Beverly Hills Show - Wednesday, Jan. 19th    Gerry at Eric Lewis Beverly Hills Show - Wednesday, Jan. 19th  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:13 pm

WTF? That was weird.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Eric Lewis Beverly Hills Show - Wednesday, Jan. 19th    Gerry at Eric Lewis Beverly Hills Show - Wednesday, Jan. 19th  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:20 am

I think some people try too hard to be hip.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Eric Lewis Beverly Hills Show - Wednesday, Jan. 19th    Gerry at Eric Lewis Beverly Hills Show - Wednesday, Jan. 19th  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry at Eric Lewis Beverly Hills Show - Wednesday, Jan. 19th
Page 1 of 1