The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can anyone fill me in on the latest please...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Can anyone fill me in on the latest please... Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone fill me in on the latest please...   Can anyone fill me in on the latest please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Well, I must admit to needing a bit of help here. I know it's my own fault for being away so long. But I'm feeling overwhelmed by all the threads I need to read to catch up. Would anyone mind giving me the most important highlights?

Do Machine Gun Preacher and Coriolanus have release dates yet?

What else has he been working on or is about to?

Is he still dating Laurie Chenweth (sp?) from France? Or is he dating someone else?

Thanks for any info, ladies!!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in on the latest please...   Can anyone fill me in on the latest please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Hmm, why oh why should we fill Emily in on ButlerWorld? Confused

AWOL people don't get to know that Coriolanus will be premiered at the Berlin Film festival in February 2011.

AWOL people don't get to know that MGP may be released around Septemberish 2011. No idea why such a delay.

AWOL people don't get to know that the French chickadee seemed to fall into the shadows after the public pashing at the beach. There were a few Serbian chickadees too.

AWOL people don't get to know that 'Slide' a baseball turned into soccer movie seems to be next on the drawing board.

AWOL people don't get to know that there is talk of Butler being a front runner in a macho movie 'Consent to Kill' made on a novel by Vince Flynn, with perhaps 10 other novels to follow.

AWOL people don't get to know that Svengali Alan seems to be less visible lately.

AWOL people don't get to know that the Butlinator has been to Haiti with some other terribly important people to look pretty and listen intently but that he has now redeemed himself a little by attending fundraising functions to aid the country's school systems.

AWOL people don't get to know that he seems to have puffed up and dropped down in weight almost alarmingly in the past six months.

AWOL people don't get to know that he has done a L'Oreal commerical that many people are mocking because it is for men's moisturiser etc. Apparently, that's not macho but who cares because it was probably good money!

Sooooooooo really, Emily, there's nothing to tell you about Butler World. Nada. Zero. Zilch. Zip. Laughing
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in on the latest please...   Can anyone fill me in on the latest please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:00 pm

LOL!!!! Thanks, Nay!

I'm such a poor excuse for a loyal Pantry "panty."
*slinks away in shame*
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in on the latest please...   Can anyone fill me in on the latest please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:54 pm

i love you, auntie naynay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in on the latest please...   Can anyone fill me in on the latest please... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:50 am

Don't slink away, Em. I still love ya. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in on the latest please...   Can anyone fill me in on the latest please... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Love you too, Donna! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in on the latest please...   Can anyone fill me in on the latest please... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone fill me in on the latest please...
Page 1 of 1