The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Look Like Sh*t

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

You Look Like Sh*t Empty
PostSubject: You Look Like Sh*t   You Look Like Sh*t Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:20 pm

You Look Like Sh*t 646968

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2010/11/you-look-like-sht-the-supercut

Quote :
Here’s the latest movie supercut making its way around the internet, a supercut of “You look like sh*t.” In the vein of No Signal, “Get out of there,” “You’ve got company,” and the Mirror Scare, you’ll never believe how often movie characters tell each other that they look like sh*t. In fact, it’s five full minutes of actors telling each other they look like sh*t. That’s a lot of sh*t. These Hollywood types are so rude. Maybe if they took a walk through the real America once in a while, they’d see that us “regular” folk say “please,” and “thank you,” and “good morning,”, and we don’t go round comparing each other to feces.

Meanwhile, I think Bruce Willis holds the all-time record for being told he looks like sh*t on film. It probably would’ve happened more to Charles Bronson, except he’d scalp you before you’d even finished the thought, whether it was in the script or not.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

You Look Like Sh*t Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Sh*t   You Look Like Sh*t Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:42 am

That really shows just how original Hollywood dialogues are. I'm amazed at the number of clips.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

You Look Like Sh*t Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Sh*t   You Look Like Sh*t Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:07 pm

That is so funny 'cause I never thought of that before. I guess it's true that you usually only hear that expression in the movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You Look Like Sh*t Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Sh*t   You Look Like Sh*t Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Look Like Sh*t
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: The Pantry Fanzone and Playroom :: Humor Zone-
Jump to: