The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOMECOMING WEEKEND! Parades, football and movie stars!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

HOMECOMING WEEKEND! Parades, football and movie stars! Empty
PostSubject: HOMECOMING WEEKEND! Parades, football and movie stars!   HOMECOMING WEEKEND! Parades, football and movie stars! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Well it certainly was a fun-filled and action packed weekend around here! I don't know what I'd do without Sunday to unwind and breathe. Although the usual Sunday "chill" day is about to ramp up with Drew's football team doing volunteer work while Jen and I head out to get pumpkins and mums for fall decor. I guess there's always the work week for relaxation! Ha! We started out the festivities with the kids riding on a Coaches' kids float in the MSU Homecoming parade. The weather was beautiful, a sunny and crisp fall day. Followed by tailgating with my best girlfriends on another picture perfect fall day. Then the fantastic game that resulted in a WIN, 26-6 and a 7-0 record! First time in 44 years! The highlight for my GF's was the arrival of actor Gerard Butler from the movie 300 - or world famous Spartan Leonidas and the ever famous chant heard throughout all of Spartan Stadium on any given Saturday on a big 3rd down defensive stand..."SPARTANS! What is your profession?!!!"

Read more (pictures at link):

http://hokeshappenings.blogspot.com/2010/10/homecoming-weekend-parades-football-and.html
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: HOMECOMING WEEKEND! Parades, football and movie stars!   HOMECOMING WEEKEND! Parades, football and movie stars! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:51 pm

you didnt post the pic of his butt lol hehe
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: HOMECOMING WEEKEND! Parades, football and movie stars!   HOMECOMING WEEKEND! Parades, football and movie stars! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:54 pm

It was too small. The picture, that is (and maybe his butt too).
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOMECOMING WEEKEND! Parades, football and movie stars!   HOMECOMING WEEKEND! Parades, football and movie stars! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOMECOMING WEEKEND! Parades, football and movie stars!
Page 1 of 1