The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix

Go down 
+4
andrea
Geranimal
Dallas
DonnaKat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Empty
PostSubject: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:13 am

No pictures so far, but a couple of blurbs and a video. According to the interview, Gerry says they're finished with filming.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8684709.stm

Quote :
1133: BBC Sport's Sarah Holt in Monaco: "You might not want to hear this but it's a picture-perfect day in Monte Carlo. The yachts are sunning themselves in the harbour and Mont Agel is crested with blue skies. It's all very sociable in the paddock; there's a brief glimpse of a driver before they disappear out of the way of the grand prix guests. The odd VIP often pops down, I can't imagine why, and we're expecting singer and actress Jennifer Lopez to rock up, while Scottish heartthrob Gerard Butler, Paris Hilton and the Sugababes are already in town. You don't have to be a celeb to get a glimpse of the inner-workings of the paddock either as this is also one of those rare races when fans can get quite close by walking along the narrow strip of the harbour with a view into the team motor homes."
Sugababes!! I'm in heaven.

1245: Brundle speaks to actor Gerard Butler on the grid, although he says he is concentrating on interviewing the Sugababes. You and me both fella. Lo and behold, Brundle gets his wish, there they are. Hollywood? You've got Hollywood.

Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:21 am

http://www.zoegriffin.co.uk/2010/05/17/monaco-grand-prix/

Monaco Grand Prix
17. May 2010

THE PARTY: Watching the Grand Prix in Monaco

THE LOCATION: The Fairmont Hotel overlooking the hair-pin bend or the startline in Monte Carlo

THE GUESTS: Gerard Butler, Kelly Brook, Paris Hilton, Pharell Williams, Mick Jagger, Richard Branson, Princess Beatrice, Liz Hurley, The Sugababes

GOSSIP: Princess Beatrice looks so skinny – she is literally half the size she used to be.

Liz Hurley spent the day with The Sugababes, depsite the fact she is probably old enough to be their mum.

The Billionaire’s Club was the place to be during the weekend, where partygoers included Prince Albert of Monaco, Paris Hilton, Kelly Brook, Victoria Silverstedt, Cuba Gooding Junior and Salma Hayek.

Food and Drink: Magnums of Cristal and Grey Goose at The Billionaire’s Club. More champagne on race day.

VIDEO: This was my spectacular view of the race:
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:24 am

http://url4.eu/3VkHu

GERARD BUTLER HAS HIS EYE ON SUGABABE JADE EWEN

EVEN Hollywood’s hottest blokes can’t always get what they want.

Gerard Butler couldn’t keep his hands off the fit blonde birds who flocked to him in Monte Carlo. But the stud-muffin, 40, only had eyes for Sugababes Jade Ewen, 22, as a party-goer overheard him saying: “The new one’s really fit.” But the Scottish charmer didn’t connect with Jade, who partied with the girls.

Better luck next time mate!
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:40 am

She has a "steady", much younger guy.

By the way, I don't know why Sugababes is refered to as a "girlband". They play no intruments, that I'm aware of.

Also, these "manufactured" groups bug me. What ever happened to the old fashioned way of forming a group or a band?

Ger
Back to top Go down
andrea

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:36 pm

I am quiete suprised the girls from sugabaabe are there its so quiete round them lateley...yeah Ger your right all this casting bands are really rubbish no more propper bands anymore like Duran Duran...where are those days.... Mad
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:50 pm

ooooo....now i have to go listen to some duran duran! thaanks andrea!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
andrea

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:54 pm

sami_stardust wrote:
ooooo....now i have to go listen to some duran duran! thaanks andrea!!!!!!

yeah" wild boys".....arghhh were are my looongplayers....
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Hate to admit, but I learned to sing harmonies through Duran's music. My sister was a Durannie.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
andrea

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:06 pm

greyeyegoddess wrote:
Hate to admit, but I learned to sing harmonies through Duran's music. My sister was a Durannie.

I was a little Duranie too...blush blush..oh did I love Nick Rhodes with all his make up...woop...looks like my taste has changed in the last few years lol
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:21 pm

It was fun while it lasted. Loved Adam Ant, Culture Club, etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:25 pm

Love, love, love Culture Club! How talented was that Boy George, I say? He used to look like Elizabeth Taylor! Does anyone remember "Simply Red"? Loved them too.

Ger
Back to top Go down
andrea

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:28 pm

uiiii Simply Red he done a great concert here last year in my town!
I persannly think round 1985 there were the best bands and singers at that time...yeah Adam Ant, DD, kim Wild, C-Club, Spandau Ballet....I am startin to melt..... Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix 153365
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:39 pm

You know, I'm also a big fan of Barry Manilow........hello..... scared paranoid

Bot
Back to top Go down
andrea

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Geranimal wrote:
You know, I'm also a big fan of Barry Manilow........hello..... scared paranoid

Bot
Ohhhh...Barry manilow....Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandy..coppa cappppana....sniff....thats it Kinky you got me going to bed to cuddle my cat...
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:21 pm

i have the 7" single of "copacabana" hanging on a wall in my house. it's a joke between a good friend and i. i always smile when i hear that song!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Barry's songs are classic.

I LOVE Simply Red's music.

I cannot get enough of their album Home. Sunrise is such a sexy song.
Back to top Go down
Peege88
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Peege88

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:04 pm

I loooove you guys! Y'all are speaking my language with the Duran Duran. They were and still are my fave band. OMG...how many cassette tapes (and cds) have I been thru?!

Yep. My other passion. Can't wait for their new album. Takes 'em soooo long to collaborate and get records done. Blast it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Peege88
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Was at a party tonight and they played "Hungry Like the Wolf." The place went wild!

Maybe I should have stayed longer. Sad that it's 11 p.m. and I am home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix   Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry at Monaco Gran Prix
Page 1 of 1