The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quantum of Solace: 007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joyful

Quantum of Solace: 007 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum of Solace: 007   Quantum of Solace: 007 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Okay last night I had to pay for going to see RNR on opening night. I had to go watch 007 with my Hubby. That was the deal. I really didn't want to go never really been a 007 fan and besides I thought Gerry should have been Bond. Well as I sat watching it I could see why Gerry was not chosen as Bond. I really can't put my finger on it but as good of an actor as he is I'm beginning to think that he could not have pulled it off. I don't know if it is the fact that I know so much about Gerry and Bond is supposed tp be mysterious or what but I can't see Gerry as Bond any more. Just my opinion.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Quantum of Solace: 007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantum of Solace: 007   Quantum of Solace: 007 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:15 pm

Personally, I never wanted Gerry to be Bond, because I didn't want Gerry to get stuck in a role, after he had done POTO.

Daniel's done ok outside Bond, which I'm happy for him. When his name was announced as Bond, I knew he could do the role proud for fans. I was soo happy when the critics and fans saw that Daniel was a great choice.

And I say this without even seeing his Bond movies. Never been a big fan of the Bond.

Gerry's an entertaining actor, but I don't believe he can play anything. He does have some barriers that keep him from playing a few things.

But that being said, Gerry shines when he plays lead roles, and more when he is the main character.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/

Quantum of Solace: 007
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: The Pantry Fanzone and Playroom :: Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater (aka other fandoms)-
Jump to: