The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Jokes About Trimming Jennifer Aniston's Bush

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler Jokes About Trimming Jennifer Aniston's Bush Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Jokes About Trimming Jennifer Aniston's Bush   Gerard Butler Jokes About Trimming Jennifer Aniston's Bush Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:22 pm

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2010/03/10/gerard_butler_jokes_about_trimming_jen

"Over Christmas, she had a tree-trimming party that I went to. Yeah, I trimmed her bush. S**t. Please don't put that in." Gerard Butler begs a Men's Journal reporter not to include his quip about rumored girlfriend Jennifer Aniston in his article.

Gerard enjoys seeing strange stories about himself in the press because he is able to laugh off the wacky rumors (including this one?) He admits the funniest report he ever read was a story that suggested he had undergone a sex change.

He explained to MTV.com, "I read a rumor somewhere saying that I was actually a woman...And there was one recently where apparently I was just talking about Jen, saying, 'I'm not a gimp', going on about not being a gimp... how I want all these other women in my life."
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Jokes About Trimming Jennifer Aniston's Bush   Gerard Butler Jokes About Trimming Jennifer Aniston's Bush Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:15 pm

"Please don't put that in!" = Please add that juicy little piece of trivia 'cause it shows we are close friends.

Isn't that called name-dropping?
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Jokes About Trimming Jennifer Aniston's Bush   Gerard Butler Jokes About Trimming Jennifer Aniston's Bush Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:04 pm

You'd think he'd learn by now, huh? Don't say it if you don't want it repeated.

Interesting, who has heard that other rumor before?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Jokes About Trimming Jennifer Aniston's Bush   Gerard Butler Jokes About Trimming Jennifer Aniston's Bush Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Alice, I do remember reading somewhere that word used to describe him - gimp.

Steel trap mind (Dallas) will know.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Jokes About Trimming Jennifer Aniston's Bush   Gerard Butler Jokes About Trimming Jennifer Aniston's Bush Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:24 am

That's ok, I believe you.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Jokes About Trimming Jennifer Aniston's Bush   Gerard Butler Jokes About Trimming Jennifer Aniston's Bush Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1