The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heard on Twitter Part 2

Go down 
+16
ktaylor48239
Fiera
luvthatgerryjuice
kayanne
Geranimal
andrea
LoneWolf
LadyNOLA
Phantom's LadyRose
pamelajane
LegoJulie
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
Nay
Dallas
sami_stardust
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:04 pm

I believe he is still back in LA.

Quote :
Just saw my fave actor gerard butler @ the W pool and now I regret not stopping to say hi when he said hi. Eff. Lol

http://twitter.com/MichellePhelps/
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Quote :
Spotted: Gerard Butler in the cabana next to us!!!!!! Eeeeekkkkkkkk!!!! I can die now!!!!!!!!!! I love love loooooooove him!!!!!!!!♥️♥️♥️

http://twitter.com/AntoinetteTaus/status/12427437070

He's at Drai's at the W Hotel.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:48 am

He's at the what at the what?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:53 pm

PJ, you make me laugh. Laughing Every time.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 646968

Quote :
OMG you should see the number of fanpages for Nutella on facebook. I saw one called "Nutella ON Gerard Butler" AHAHAHAHA

http://twitter.com/smartyshortie/
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Quote :
Vera Farmiga recently had to drop out of upcoming film "Machine Gun Preacher" with Gerard Butler after finding out she was pregnant.

http://twitter.com/Celebrity

This is a celeb gossip twitter page. Wonder if this tweet is true. I love Vera Farmiga.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:20 am

She seems like a really good actor. Haven't seen the last film she did.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:02 am

Nay wrote:
PJ, you make me laugh. Laughing Every time.

I make myself laugh everytime I look in the mirror! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:21 pm

pamelajane wrote:
I make myself laugh everytime I look in the mirror! Shocked
Oh cut it out, PJ. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Quote :
johnharvey3: @TheJBasser they normally are. I saw Gerard Butler last month and he is VERY skinny in person

http://twitter.com/johnharvey3/statuses/12546105413
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:30 pm

This one is for Nay:

Quote :
My roommate smacks his food like Gerard Butler in movies.. I'm pretty sure I don't like it.. No matter who does it. Hah

http://twitter.com/Patrick_101/statuses/12555119883
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:33 am

Thanks to Dallas, I have packaged a box of splatter shields to send to Serbia.

Our Eastern European friends should be safe now from all flying food debris. Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Blowraspberry
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 am

I guess Gerry made it out for late dinner after staying out until 6 am partying....

Quote :
Is having dinner next to Gerard Butler!

http://twitter.com/missparisp/status/12724848484
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:44 pm

can tell me someone whos writin this I am not on twitter at all..who is havin dinner beside G.B ?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:40 pm

We're not sure, just some tweeter. You can do twitter searches and find stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Twitter is just a way that DonnaKat and Dallas keep us informed about the Butler's latest shenanigans, Andrea.

Personally, I'm glad they both filter what they post.
Back to top Go down
andrea

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:11 am

aha thanks...now I cannot be evrywhere havent tried twitter took me a long time to go on facebook lol....we have loads of trouble here in europe with facebook.... Mad
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:18 am

There's some wacko kid on Twitter that goes by the name of @justinbiebheart. She claims she's super palish with Gerry and that her cousin knows him. She is also the whackjob that had the last fake Gerry Twitter account @TheGerryButler - which, by the way, was just suspended the other day. One would think the little brat would have learned her lesson about lying to people, but she still lies from her "normal" account. The latest from this morning is that she's in Hollywood with Gerry, who just bought her a car for her 16th birthday. Never mind that it's Sunday, and dealers are closed on Sunday. Never mind that Gerry's in Serbia filming Coriolanus (she claims she's filming a movie with him today called "broken" where he plays her dad). Never mind that she claims to be 14, now all of the sudden she's old enough to drive. Time after time people have caught her in lies, both from that account and her fake Gerry one, yet she continues. Sad thing is, people believe her, kids and adults alike.

What a shame it is when a person has to lie to people because they think that's the only way people will like them.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:03 pm

DK, can't you report her? She needs to be reported again.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Yes Donna, report her/him/it if you are able.

Andrea, I'm not interested in MySpace or Facebook - they are fraught with too many opportunities for abuse. DK's example is a good one of how Twitter can be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:14 pm

The only people who can report a fake account are the ones being faked or someone representing them. Gerry's PR people had to be notified so they could report the account.

In the case of the justinbiebheart account, I'm not sure what you could report her for. She isn't pretending to be someone (to the best of anyone's knowledge), it's her actual account and I guess it isn't against the rules to lie about stuff. I am concerned that she is either mentally unstable or could not actually be a teenage girl. Pedophiles often pretend to be teens to lure other teens to give out information, etc.

I'm keeping an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:26 pm

I think pretending to be Gerry or stating to be his friend and he is buying you a car or filming a movie with you etc. is essentially the same thing. Both are trying to deceive people and are stating that Gerry is doing/saying things that he is not in fact doing.

If it continues, I would - as a fansite owner - send an email to his people stating that someone is posing as a friend of Gerry's and stating that he is hanging out with underage kids, buying them cars etc. all to perpetuate a fraud using Gerry's name. Then they can decide whether or not to contact Twitter.

Just my two cents worth. What do I know....
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Donna, I agree that the possible "underage" code would surely trigger an alarm with Butler's henchmen.
Back to top Go down
andrea

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:16 am

thats awful what that girl is doin ! On myspace a lot of people are doin this too probbably on facebook too, well I am just on facebook for one reason and those are the games my chat is always offline I hate that chat.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:22 pm

DK, I agree with Dallas about contacting Gerry's people.

Andrea, I hate the chat thing on Facebook too. It always freezes up on me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heard on Twitter Part 2
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next