The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin

Go down 
+2
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Joyful

Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Empty
PostSubject: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:17 pm

A celebration on his nekid chin:

Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Butler_AG5888686654

Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Mercedes3

Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin UH

Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Attila75

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated. Also removed broken image tags.)
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Hehe...she said 'nekkid'.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:28 pm

I've never been a great fan of non fuzz. I love, love, love Attila, but it took me years to accept those pictures of him in Rome. My mind wouldn't grasp that Gerry was that same person.

And then POTO pictures blasted my mind...there was nooooo way!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:49 pm

greyeyegoddess wrote:
I've never been a great fan of non fuzz. I love, love, love Attila, but it took me years to accept those pictures of him in Rome. My mind wouldn't grasp that Gerry was that same person.

And then POTO pictures blasted my mind...there was nooooo way!

I love his nekkid chin!! My hubby of nearly 21 years has that entire time had a beard. There was a couple of times he shaved it off because he messed it up trimming it. I had this terrible urge to suck on his chin. I am sure that would be the same with Gerry. I want to see the cleft! I just want to know how many times a day he had to shave to get that totally nekkid chin in POTO? I get the impression that he would have a 5pm shadow by noon.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:06 pm

My sister does, too. She liked him as POTO, but when I showed her my video of him at a signing, she didn't care for him.

To each their own, and there's a lot more things to like about him.
Back to top Go down
Steph
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:44 pm

I usually don't care for furry men, but I prefer Gerry rugged...
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:40 am

Steph wrote:
I usually don't care for furry men, but I prefer Gerry rugged...

Fur belongs in all the right places!! Confused I just wonder if his face fur gives ya face burn or if it is soft and silky? I'd love to reasearch that one but I'd have to find him and SNOG him to get the RAW data. Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin 852437

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Birdseed

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:53 pm

Gerry looks good both ways, but I think I prefer him clean shaven. Maybe with a 5 o'clock shadow.
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:02 pm

Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin 04-1

Not my favorite hairless shot.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:32 am

I love the Miracle Match look!!

Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Gameoftheirlives

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:33 am

Birdseed wrote:
Gerry looks good both ways, but I think I prefer him clean shaven. Maybe with a 5 o'clock shadow.

I think he might have a 5 o'clock shadow by noon!

Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:25 pm

EWE you can see his cleft!!

Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin A2001rob_hann_03g2

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
monica
Boringly Sane

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:40 am

Some nice pics. I personally prefer Gerry clean shaven.
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:37 am

Yeah another in my corner!! Post some of you favorite hairless pic to share!

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
Steph
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:38 pm

Joyful wrote:
Yeah another in my corner!! Post some of you favorite hairless pic to share!

LOL...that sounds dirty Wink
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:08 pm

Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Gerard-butler-picture-1
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:10 pm

Well may be he has gotten into manscaping after all!!

Back to top Go down
kimmy67
Random Babbler
kimmy67

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:38 pm

I like to see him with a goatee and mustache....I like the idea of a w hisker burn as I snog him....woo hooooo....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/felinefancy
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:08 pm

kimmy67 wrote:
I like to see him with a goatee and mustache....I like the idea of a w hisker burn as I snog him....woo hooooo....

Ew no wisker burn hurts...I'm not sure anyone is worth that!!

Either have a nekkid chin or a beard none of this inbetween stuff!! Ouch!!

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:39 pm

It depends on how rough you like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:42 pm

Some guys have soft beard growth. I don't think I've ever been "hurt" by someone who is growing out a beard.
Back to top Go down
kimmy67
Random Babbler
kimmy67

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:38 am

lol...and where the whisker burn is? ohhhh naughty thought!!! lol...Gerry looks awesome with or without whiskers....I just think he looks even more "Manly" and ruggedly sexy with it....lol....getting over heated here....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/felinefancy
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:06 pm

It is getting kind of warm in here...
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:08 pm

My hubby's beard is rough and hurts when growing in. I guess that is why I dislike it so. I have to break out some blam after a moderate make out session.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin   Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a Hair on His Chinny Chin Chin
Page 1 of 1