The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence

Go down 
+8
Trekkiegoober
kimmy67
Nay
Helena
Birdseed
Leo
Steph
DonnaKat
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Empty
PostSubject: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:05 pm

I think G is pretty groovy for a white dude. afro
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Steph
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:03 pm

Gerry's voice is so hot, I think it's the cause of global warming.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:40 pm

LOL, DK and Steph!!

Hmmm...let's see...

He makes me lose an egg at least once a day.
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Birdseed

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:19 pm

I adore a man who loves to smile, and Gerry has a beautiful smile. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:45 pm

Leo wrote:
LOL, DK and Steph!!

Hmmm...let's see...

He makes me lose an egg at least once a day.

Had I been drinking while reading this, I'm sure it would have spewed out of my nose! LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:06 pm

I love his beautiful Light eyes no matter what color they may look at the minute.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:38 am

I love the way he says the word 'scratch'....
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:41 am

I've never noticed how he says that.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:43 am

I swear to god it's the sexiest combination of sounds ever...he enunciates every letter, with a little roll of the 'r'.....bahahah *shudders*
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:51 am

Oh man that deep baritone voice saying anything in my ear would make me melt. My Hubby who is also a baritone has figured this out and he is a natual mimick so he will snuggle up behind me and speak with a scottish accent. He gets just about anything he wants. Is there an interview that has that in it?

Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:52 am

I think it was on Wrath of the Gods....something about scratching the surface...I don't remember....
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:21 am

He can scratch my surface if he wants to... Perving
Back to top Go down
Helena
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Helena

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:12 am

Steph wrote:
I think it was on Wrath of the Gods....something about scratching the surface...I don't remember....

aahahahaaaa!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenapapadam
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:01 pm

Scratching, heating, smiling, grooving aside ... In all honesty, the GB that we are shown (through the media) is causing me some consternation and if he's not careful ... some ambivalence.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:07 pm

They have medicines for that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:22 am

You're naughty, Muriel!Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence 646968
Back to top Go down
kimmy67
Random Babbler
kimmy67

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:06 pm

His eyes mesmerize me, his voice seduces me, and I won't mention what his bod does to me.....wooooohoooooo
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/felinefancy
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:20 pm

Kimmy girl sounds like you need a cold shower, I know I do!

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:13 pm

He makes me want to eat haggai pizza.

Well, not really...but it's a nice gesture on my part to say it, even if it isn't sincere. Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence 98198
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:59 pm

He makes me want to break out in song!

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:06 pm

He makes me want to break out in snog!

Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence 925981
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:08 pm

Yeah that too!!

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
kimmy67
Random Babbler
kimmy67

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:31 am

Joyful...Gerry can rock my boat any day...and I'd love to snog him too...woo hoo....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/felinefancy
Trekkiegoober
Boringly Sane

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:33 pm

Gerry makes me think very naughty thoughts Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence 155317
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:08 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
I think G is pretty groovy for a white dude. afro

I like watching him get hit in the face with things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence   Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Describe how you feel about Gerry using one short sentence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next