The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Happy To Bare Butt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler Happy To Bare Butt Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Happy To Bare Butt   Gerard Butler Happy To Bare Butt Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:02 pm

http://newsblaze.com/story/2009100802301500001.ba/topstory.html

Gerard Butler loves showing his butt on screen.

The 39-year-old actor - who flashes his flesh in new movie 'Law Abiding Citizen' - has no problem with stripping off for film roles, adding he thinks most cinema-goers like to see some nakedness.

He told TV show 'Extra': "It's always nice to show a bit of butt. I don't think it was gratuitous here. I think there is a good reason for my nakedness in this movie."

The new movie - about an everyday man who decides to administer his own justice when his family's killers are freed - also stars Jamie Foxx, who found it hard working with the Scottish heartthrob.

Jamie explained: "He has to do his whole thing for the ladies, which is great. But that's when we men go to the concession stand!"

Gerard was delighted to be asked to appear in the new thriller, and is certain it will be a hit.

He said: "It has a little bit of blood, a lot of suspense and a lot of shocking moments, and that's what we were really aiming for in this movie. But the blood is never gratuitous. It really always comes out of the story and out the character and it leaves you on the edge of my seat."
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler Happy To Bare Butt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Happy To Bare Butt   Gerard Butler Happy To Bare Butt Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:04 am

A little bit of blood? By whose definition or imagination?

Notice I didn't mention 'le butt' or 'les dimples' ... Gerard Butler Happy To Bare Butt Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1