The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)

Go down 
+4
Nay
Bea
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Empty
PostSubject: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:56 pm

It sounds to me like this woman might have a bit of a chip on her shoulder.....

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,26083052-5012980,00.html

Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler called demanding sleazeball

GERARD Butler, the new man in Jennifer Aniston's life, is a "demanding sleazeball", according to the woman charged with helping the US actor "settle" in for a Gold Coast film shoot three years ago.

Sophie Diver, whose real estate firm let a $12 million Surfers Paradise mansion to Butler, tells Grazia he made her life a misery.

"When I read that Jen was dating Gerard Butler, my immediate thought was she must be mad or desperate," she says. "Take it from me, that man is not good news. He is the most chauvinistic, womanising man I've ever met. He loves himself . . . My advice to Jen would be: Don't be sucked in."

Diver says Butler asked her to be his "Australian girlfriend for a few months" despite the fact she had a boyfriend, and that he bombarded her with petty demands and complaints like "the towels aren't big enough" and "the frypan is dirty".

Well...*clears throat*....if Gerry was paying her to let him the place (and probably a pretty good penny or two), I don't necessarily think those demands are too petty - certainly not anything to get worked up about to the point of being miserable. Laughing

Maybe he needs bigger towels for his rooster. Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) 551991
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:06 pm

not if doughnuts won't fit over them...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Maybe the donuts are too small.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:11 pm

ya think G would go with the small sizes?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Bea
Random Babbler
Bea

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:22 pm

LOL !!
You girls crack me up.....
I think she is pissed because she was only a "pretend" girlfriend....
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:51 pm

No! This is not me. I am not her.

I have to be honest and upfront here. The Gold Coast is considered the 'glitzy' part of Queensland. In my eyes (and many others), it is superficial, crowded, expensive and over-rated. So keep that context in mind please.

Last night, I saw the suggestion on JJ that Grazia magazine in Australia had an article about him. I searched but I couldn't find it. I will look at a newsagency today.

I actually don't place much creedence in this Courier-Mail article for several reasons (timing and general nature). Sophie Diver underminds herself and her complaints by calling him a 'demanding sleazeball' and then giving frivilous examples of small towels and a dirty frypan. The Courier-Mail is not the world's finest publication by any means. In fact, it regularly hangs on the edge of being a rag. I do recall it did a little 'Out and About' blurb on him whilst he was here with no mention of sleazeball behaviour.

Why not quote the actual words he used to ask her to be his Australian girlfriend? Why not accuse him rubbing himself against her or touching/hugging her? Did he phone her constantly with inappropriate suggestions? Was she invited to any of the social gatherings he had whilst on the GC? He apparently hosted a special screening of '300' for friends whilst he was here. Did she attend? Why would this woman be coming out of the woodwork now? Nims was filmed two years ago from August to September, I believe.

Something in this story is a little off for me. There are plenty of ways a celebrity could be a sleazeball such as skipping out on a lease OR leaving the whole place like a pig sty OR harrassing her with sexy phone calls etc. I have absolutely NO doubt he can be demanding and thoughtless but adding sleazeball to the equation without decent proof undoes this whole article.

Anyway these are my thoughts for what they are worth.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:24 pm

I think the woman has an agenda and might be a "sleazeball" herself. In fact, to bring this up in a newspaper 3 years later and do what she has done is sleazeballish behavior on her part, and really makes her look bad...not to mention unprofessional.

Maybe she wants on the Aniston merry go round....3 years later...to give herself and her business publicity, perhaps? Otherwise why bring it up at all...AND use her full name. Only a realtor wanting to make money would add their name there like that.

For the record, I wasn't sure if I should post this article when I first saw it, but given that it's already out there in several other places, I went ahead and did it. Perhaps it's time to do one of those 'the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of the administration of this forum and/or it's members." Wink
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:17 am

DonnaKat wrote:
Perhaps it's time to do one of those 'the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of the administration of this forum and/or it's members." Wink
That's a waste of space. As long as you mention the source, most people should know you're posting something written by that source.

When you rent a place with bathing facilities, you expect towels, of proper sizes, and clean. If there are cooking facilities, you expect cooking implements to be clean. I expect those things in backwood cabins, not to mention multi-million dollar villas.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:46 am

So, LJ, what was it like, staying in a multi-million dollar villa? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Peege88
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Peege88

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:05 am

Isn't it all quite interesting and intriguing? I mean, Gerry, apparently is a man of contradictions: on the one hand seen as the nicest guy around and on the other hand a womanizing, obnoxious doofus.

No doubt Mr. Butler can surely be thoughtless, shallow, callous...all that, but really, is it necessary to offer up one's 2 cents years later as a newsy article? This woman surely had a motive whether it be publicity for her firm or not. So, did she mention this tale to someone in passing who then notified the media to promptly interview her about some trivialities during a filmshoot several years ago?

How many others out there have similar stories about G to tell? About his chauvinistic ways? Who've slept with him, who've been dissed by him, who might've catered to his every whiny whim?

But interestingly enough, from the Aussie realtor to the Norwegian celeb blogger to the Lainey Gossiper to the Strongbox commenters, many people say the same kinds of things about Gerard---not good things, mind you.

Then there are the others who are at the receiving end of his kindness, humor, and generosity. What gives?

And, in a final rambly note, I've noticed how eerily accurate Helena's astrological profile of G has been. The things he's said in interviews--like embracing more spirituality, relationship issues, etc.--coincides with the predictions in G's chart. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Peege88
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Well, I don't suspect he's much different than a lot of men out there. I have a lot of male members in my family and I love them, but sometimes even the best of them can be demanding, callous, and chauvinistic. I think it's hard wired into them, just like certain things are hard wired into women, too.

The problem might not be so much with Gerry as much as the female company he keeps. Some of these high society girls tend to be shallow, spoiled, whiny, self-centered, and vindictive. I'm not saying this is the case with this Sophia chick, but the fact she waited all this time and now all of the sudden is bitching about it, tells me she has an axe to grind that has nothing to do with a dirty frying pan.
Back to top Go down
Peege88
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Peege88

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:24 pm

I just love you, DK!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Peege88
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Awww, what brought that on? I love you too!

And since I can't seem to find a hugging icon:

Doin\' the Wave
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Sorry to interrupt the love-fest but this morning I found the article in Grazia.

I won't pay money for it BUT it is an interesting read.

It is a double page article with one page dedicated to a large colour photo of a pretty but unmemorable brunette wearing a hot pink sleeveless dress. The whole tone of the article is an open warning to Aniston that Butler is a sleazeball by the behavioural examples she then presents.

Here goes:

1. She is damn young. Claims she was 18 years old and a PA to Real Estate Executive when GB filmed Nim's. That would put her at 20-21 now.

2. She claims she wore high heels to meet him at the house and he stripped his shirt off within ten minutes.

3. She claims he has a Life Coach whose sole job is to tell him how great he is. FRY GUY ANYONE??

4. She claims the towels/frypan story came as an interruption to a family dinner with GB demanding she address the issues immediately.

5. She claims he asked her to fly back from Melbourne/Sydney to help him plan the '300' special screening.

6. She states she was glad he broke the lease on the rental house and left.

7. She claims the 'be my Australian girlfriend' proposition came with a request for her to wear her high heels again.

If any of her claims are in the slightest way accurate, this story could explode. I have to wonder if she will ever work as a Executive PA again if she can't keep her trap shut (truth or not).
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Maybe she lost the job already and is now selling her soul for cash.

My understanding is that a personal assistant works 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Wasn't her story/comments in response to an earlier story that they posted about Jen and Gerry and concerns that her friends supposedly had about his behavior, ie being a "dry drunk", arrogant, and a toxic bachelor? That might explain the timing of these comments - in addition to the fact that she may not work for that real estate agent anymore and there is a renewed interest in the Aussie press about Gerry with the Aniston connection. Of course, it doesn't mean that the comments are true but that might be why she's commenting now.

Link to previous Grazia article:

http://grazia.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=452510&showcomments=true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)   Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aussie woman accuses Gerry of being "demanding sleazeball" (and no, it's not Nay)
Page 1 of 1