The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Behind the scenes during filming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Behind the scenes during filming Empty
PostSubject: Behind the scenes during filming   Behind the scenes during filming Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:52 pm

This is awesome. But do not watch it if you don't want to know anything about the movie. There is a spoiler showing a scene between Kable and Ken Castle (Michael C. Hall's character). Also, those fight scenes don't look so tough when you see how they are done. Very Happy The camera men with the new small RED cameras were all over the place, and even on rollerblades. It's really interesting. Please note that there are 3 different clips. Part I and II are over 5 min. each. Part III is about a min. and a half. The link will take you to Part I. Links to the other 2 parts are in red above the clip.
Enjoy.

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/gamer/b-roll-i
Back to top Go down

Behind the scenes during filming
Page 1 of 1