The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's from the Mirror...so consider the source

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

It's from the Mirror...so consider the source Empty
PostSubject: It's from the Mirror...so consider the source   It's from the Mirror...so consider the source Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:38 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/3am/2009/08/06/gerard-butler-insists-he-is-not-dating-jennifer-aniston-115875-21574370/

Gerard Butler insists he is not dating Jennifer Aniston
By 3am 6/08/2009

Who needs Jennifer Aniston? Well, Gerard Butler certainly doesn’t.

The sexy Scottish actor arrived at the Leicester Square premiere of his latest film The Ugly Truth – and made a beeline straight for us.

He begged: “Will you be my date for tonight? Can you believe I haven’t got anyone to walk down the red carpet with me?”

What about Jennifer? After all, the pair have been all over each other for the past couple of months.

He assured us: “I haven’t asked her out, and even if she asked me on a date I’d say no. We’re just f***ing.... joke!”

Oh, ha-ha! Phew!

Gerard went on: “No, seriously we work together and we have a laugh, but that’s it, I’m single.”

So we agreed to be his date – it’s a rough old job but someone’s got to do it. But as we arrived at the Dorchester for an impromptu after-party, we had some competition. In swanned Kelly Brook and EastEnders star Preeya Kalidas – and Gerard couldn’t keep his eyes off them. As they ordered a round of £22 Champagne Shimmers at the Red bar, Kelly giggled: “Ooh these are lovely. “Are we being too loud?” Gerard obviously didn’t think so. After a couple of rounds, he invited them into his VIP area.

Later they moved to the foyer and Gerard grabbed Kelly, who has just moved in with her rugby ace boyfriend Danny Cipriani, in a tight embrace.

Then Kelly showed off her Strictly Come Dancing moves, salsa-ing across the room with him. Show-offs!

Gerard leant in to Kelly and asked her if she wanted to come up to his room for a private party – but sadly he didn’t invite us.

As they went up to room 517 for a night-cap, we knew it was game over and got a cab home.

Maybe he’ll call tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: It's from the Mirror...so consider the source   It's from the Mirror...so consider the source Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:25 pm

I don't see what is so bad about him talking/dancing/embracing this woman. Maybe he knows her or her live-in footballer boyfriend? Afterall , she did date Jason Statham for years and years. Who cares, really.

I find the fact that he keeps repeating the "we're just fu/cking" joke about Jennifer more off-putting. I know he thinks it's funny and he's just joking, but it doesn't always come off well in print (or in the video interviews, in my opinion). It makes him look kind of like an ass and I think it is a little inconsiderate and rude to Jen to say that, even in jest. But, Butler will be Butler. His media training didn't seem to sink in....
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: It's from the Mirror...so consider the source   It's from the Mirror...so consider the source Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:57 pm

Here's a different account.

http://www.thelondonpaper.com/thelondonpaper/celebrity/the-buzz-in-london/kelly-brook-larks-with-gerard-butler-after-ugly-truth-pr

Kelly Brook larks with Gerard Butler after Ugly Truth premiere

Kelly Brook steals the limelight at the London premiere for Ugly Truth. The model also spent the evening giggling with the movie’s star Gerard Butler

by: Luke Blackall, Kala Paul-Worika and Ashleigh Rainbird
5 August 2009

ALL EYES were on Kelly Brook last night as she stole the show at The Ugly Truth premiere – and then partied until the early hours with its male star and cast.

And there was no sign of boyfriend Danny Cipriani as Kelly Brook, 29, enjoyed a night out.

She told journalists on the red carpet: “I came with one of my girlfriends – Danny wouldn’t have liked the movie!”

Arriving fashionably late and dressed in a black and cream dress, Kelly's outfit seemed to go down better than the movie’s female lead.

Katherine Heigl, 30, wore a one-shoulder green number – but snaps taken on the night show her looking uncomfortable. Kelly delayed entering the Leicester Square cinema to sign autographs, flick her sun-kissed locks and smile for the many cameras.

"I came with one of my girlfriends – Danny wouldn’t have liked the movie"
An onlooker said: “When the photographers realised Kelly had arrived, some of them ran down the red carpet trying to get a picture. She really did steal the show.”

After the film Kelly led a girls’ night out, including Eastenders actress Preeya Kalidas. Later she bumped into the film’s star Gerard Butler, 39, as she joined the cast when they returned to their hotel, The Dorchester, in Park Lane from a dinner at Asia de Cuba.

The pair were spotted in the hotel lobby giggling together.

Our spy said: “At one point they gave each other a hug, before Kelly jumped in a car to another party in Mayfair.”

Earlier at the premiere, Kelly revealed the secret to a good relationship: “Honesty, humour and good sex
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: It's from the Mirror...so consider the source   It's from the Mirror...so consider the source Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:17 pm

Well seeing as how .net reported they got a text from Gerry yesterday that stated he had 8 of his relatives with him at the premiere, I can only assume they joined him afterwards for whatever plans they might have had. Somehow I can't picture Gerry running off with some woman like that in front of his mother, stepdad, siblings, etc.

Who knows if either story is true...they definitely like to embellish, don't they?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: It's from the Mirror...so consider the source   It's from the Mirror...so consider the source Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Gerry mentioned having 8 of his family members with him on GMTV or whatever that British morning show is called. Wonder who watched his nieces while the adults went to the movie?? I also wonder if Gerry's mother sat next to him. I would have loved to watch him squirm and her reaction to this film. It's from the Mirror...so consider the source 646968
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: It's from the Mirror...so consider the source   It's from the Mirror...so consider the source Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:59 am

And yet a slightly different account:

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7016017203

London, England (BANG) - Gerard Butler and Kelly Brook sexily danced with each other during a night out. The Scottish actor was in the U.K. promoting his new film "The Ugly Truth," when he flirted with Kelly at a premiere after-party held at London's The Dorchester hotel on Tuesday.

As Kelly - who recently moved in with England rugby ace Danny Cipriani - drank $37 Champagne cocktails, Gerard approached her and invited her to join him in the VIP area. The pair laughed and joked before performing an impromptu steamy salsa dance in the hotel lobby.

A source said: "Gerard sexily bent Kelly over backwards, so he was virtually on top of her. Kelly's female friends also came up behind and groped his butt."

"They were dancing cheek-to-cheek in front of everyone. He flung her around while she draped her arms around him."

Gerard, 39, then decided to continue partying up in his hotel suite and invited Kelly - who competed in UK TV show 'Strictly Come Dancing' - to join him.

Kelly had booked a taxi to take her home at 1 a.m., but was persuaded to extend her evening.

A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Kelly sent the taxi away and went back into the hotel. She headed straight for the lifts up to the bedrooms. Ten minutes later, Gerard jumped in a lift with his friends and headed upstairs too."

"Kelly finally left at 3am with a big grin on her face."

Earlier in the evening, 29-year-old Kelly had claimed guys have stopped approaching her since she began romancing handsome sportsman Danny last September.

She said: "Everyone knows I'm dating Danny and no-one would dare ask me out or try it on with me while I'm with him."

Gerard has recently been romantically linked to Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: It's from the Mirror...so consider the source   It's from the Mirror...so consider the source Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:11 pm

three a.m. with a grin, huh?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's from the Mirror...so consider the source   It's from the Mirror...so consider the source Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's from the Mirror...so consider the source
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: I Heard it Through the Grapevine...Unofficial Stuff-
Jump to: