The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Visits Good Morning America

Go down 
AuthorMessage
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Gerard Butler Visits Good Morning America Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Visits Good Morning America   Gerard Butler Visits Good Morning America Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:03 pm

http://www.gossipcenter.com/gerard-butler/gerard-butler-visits-good-morning-america-343368

The charming Gerard Butler visited “Good Morning America” in New York City this morning (July 23).

Finishing up some last minute promotions for his new movie, The Ugly Truth, which hits theaters tomorrow, the actor looked handsome in some grey pants and a sharp blue shirt.

And just how did Butler win over the casting directors for his new movie? He says for telling dirty jokes, admitting that if he hadn’t told his repulsive lines, he would probably still be stuck in mean and grumpy roles.

“One of the main reasons I ended up doing The Ugly Truth was that I was doing an action movie where I play very dark and brooding. At night, I would go to dinner with the guys from Lakeshore (Entertainment), and I would tell dirty jokes and be vulgar, and they kept going, ‘You should do The Ugly Truth.’ I had never read the script and, finally, I read it and I went, ‘Okay, I get it.’”

The Scottish actor also spilled his guilty pleasure-late-nights to the fridge.

“My late-night pigging-out binges,” he said of his worst habits. I went to my fridge the other day and was so angry there was no bread.”

But it looks like the 39-year-old has people looking out for him. “I called my assistant and said, ‘What happened to the bread?’ “She said, ‘Your trainer told me to take it!’”
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/

Gerard Butler Visits Good Morning America
Page 1 of 1