The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 5)

Go down 
+8
kayanne
Sharabella
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
Nay
Helena Camacho
sami_stardust
DonnaKat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:18 pm

Very cool indeed. Now, good luck finding a buyer. Have you heard from the property manager?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Not yet. I called again this morning and she said it was on his list to look at my house, and that he was down the street. Here's to hoping he looked at it today and will leave me feedback. Otherwise I will be calling these people every day until they do something.

I actually have my eye on a house, so I'm sort of anxious to get moving on it....if everything goes as planned, that is. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:00 am

The home I bought is only the 2nd one I have ever placed a bid upon. It wasn't my first choice but it is certainly the BEST choice. Good luck, Donna.

Random:

I've started watching a movie today called "Too Big To Fail" - absolutely amazing spectacle.

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:20 am

Ugh. Docudrama. Saw the whole handbasket (as in Going to Hell) live on the news back then. Don't need recap acted out by pretty people.

My mom sold her old house a few months ago. My in-laws sold their rental house last month. Looks like people I know are on a house-selling streak. Waiting to hear DK's sale and new buy.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Still haven't heard from the property managers. Mad

Spent the half of this afternoon rearranging my living room so the cat couldn't climb on the counter and drink from my kitchen faucet (that doesn't look good to prospective buyers/guests/me). Just now the cat decides she can jump on said counter directly from floor. She hasn't done that in years. I thought she was too old and feeble to do so. Now there will be no stopping her. I feel like banging my head up against the wall.

This should be in the rant thread.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:06 am

Enjoy that she can still jump, and demand to get her way.

My beloved Tigger died last night. Old age and bad health finally got the best of him. He was my dear, demanding companion for twelve years. I'm going to miss him more than words can say.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:37 am

I'm so sorry to hear about Tigger, Shar! Hugs to you............
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:56 am

Hugs to Sharabella.

Is that the cat that peed on your new bathroom floor?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:23 pm

My dear Shar, I hope your beloved Tigger got to cuddle and smell you and hear your voice before he passed into the great pet fields beyond. Pets are often our closest companions and love us unconditionally and absolutely. If you feel you can, please tell us some of his antics over the years and perhaps share a photo or two.

Random:

The finale of the Australian version of "The Voice" was last night. The BEST voice did indeed win. I will certainly buy an album of hers - gravelly, soul voice with hella good lung power.

Here's a song for Tigger ...

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:39 pm

I'm so sorry, Sharabella. I remember our chats over the years and your posts about Tigger, not only on this forum but the Steve Bacic one as well. I know what that cat meant to you, and I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure he went to the Rainbow Bridge with no regrets about how he lived his life with you.

I know the time is coming with my two kitties, and I'm not looking forward to it. It sorta puts things in perspective. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Happy birthday Dani Blue! Best wishes for a lovely day.

bounce Doin\' the Wave bounce Doin\' the Wave bounce
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Happy birthday, Dani! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Happy Birthday, Dani!

Shara, I'm so sorry about Tigger. Virtual hugs headed your way.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Hello everyone and happy Friday! Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 166223

Sharabella, I hope you're doing better after the loss of your kitty.

Happy birthday Dani and anyone else I've missed.

Random: I went grocery shopping today and might have to fire up the grill this weekend. I bought chicken kabobs and spare ribs. Can you grill spare ribs?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:07 am

Never seen grilled spare ribs. Kinda worried they might fall in the gaps. Probably why they skewer bite-sized meats and veggies into kabobs. Sounds yummy, though.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:16 am

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 925981

I'm on HOLIDAYS ................
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:49 am

Happy birthday Dani!!!!

Book signing in Stillwater,Ok did not go so well.... The store did not hang the poster until I got there.. Or hand out the flyers until I got there.. Alittle too late...

First week of July, I will be doing free give aways... Whoever wants a book please email me and I will send you a signed copy. email address is jade62105@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:01 am

People in that bookstore are missing some brains.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:36 pm

I'm still trying to remember that Tigger is gone. I keep looking around expecting to see him. It'll pass.

DK, I wouldn't grill ribs without par-boiling them first. Then you can finish them on the grill. Otherwise you get bones and leather.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:40 pm

I decided to boil the ribs and then put them in the oven for 1/2 hour. It's just WAY too hot outside today to go grill.

Hang in there, Helena....things will get better. Smile

Sharabella, I know it's too soon, but once the pain eases you might consider adopting another kitty. There are plenty out there needing a good, loving home.

Random: It's hot. Way too hot for this time of year. My grass is very, very brown.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:38 am

It's that stupid drought. The plains states are beginning to turn into a dust bowl. Not good. I saw The Grapes of Wrath last month. I hope things never get that bad ever again.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Meanwhile we have had three days of non-stop rain here. I actually had to go to a laundromat yesterday to dry my bedspread. This is very unseasonal weather for us.

Random:

Something has happened to my keyboard. It doesn't like to do capitals without the caps lock. HELP!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:40 am

Australia doesn't have clothes dryers? Who peed on the bedspread?

Make sure keyboard is plugged in correctly and tightly, or wireless keyboard has enough battery power. Or reset the computer, could be a driver issue. Or take the Shift keys and Caps Lock key off, clean out all the gunk, and put the keys back on correctly.
Back to top Go down
Dani Blue
Random Babbler
Dani Blue

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:49 am

Hi Everyone!

A belated thank you for the kind birthday wishes. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Sharabella wrote:
I'm still trying to remember that Tigger is gone. I keep looking around expecting to see him. It'll pass.
These words squeezed my heart, Shar. I hope the happy memories never pass for you. As pet owners we go into the little relationship knowing the longevity of their lives is not as our own, but bloody hell they become important so quickly and deeply.

Dani! Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 166223 Good to see you posting.

Random:

Off to see a snake show this morning with my niece - five most deadly snakes in the world. Should I not return puncture free, my last will and testament is as follows:

I leave Dallas my olive pips collection and primary custody of the boys,
Julie my Catholics Forever membership card and frequent visitor points,
DK my wine cellar (2 bottles at the moment),
Sami my music library and
Emily my ..... lovely class.

All other Pantry members will receive chewed photographs of the boys and access to a holiday home in Australia.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 5)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next