The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 5)

Go down 
+8
kayanne
Sharabella
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
Nay
Helena Camacho
sami_stardust
DonnaKat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:26 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
Plus I missed sunscreen right over my eyebrows so I have 2 red lines there. I'm going to sit or lie still for a few days.
Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 415251
Sorry for your discomfort *snort* but this just make me laugh aloud, Julie. So visual ... normal face but stripes with eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:25 pm

The air-conditioner is churning away but it's not feeling cool inside. I look up the weather and it says "Feels like 102". [sarcasm]Lovely.[/sarcasm] We need rain here, too. Forecast says we might get rain tomorrow. 30% chance. whee.

No weird lines on my face. Yay! Didn't turn out bad. It was hilarious those couple of days.

Can't get into Olympic events mood. Having more fun hearing about problems like the cauldron, empty seats but no tickets for sale, missiles on rooftops, clock failures, injuries, rules and techinical issues costing atheletes medals justly or unjustly, what happens to medal winners and losers when they go home, etc. Basically all the mess. Didn't get to see the opening ceremony. Haven't heard anything spectacular about it either.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:10 pm

Hey ladies. I've been having a little net problem, but it's working again, so I'm back.

So -------

DK, I hate to say this, but she sounds a lot like Tigger in his last few months.

Trust me Julie, you're crunchy on the outside and the inside. Glad your flight lived up to your usual expectations. If you don't come back with a sunburn or scars, how will people know you've been on a trip?

I've seen a little of the Olympics. The competitors are awesome. The opening ceremonies sucked. Beats the other way around I guess.

Random-----

Missy is training me to suit her.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Hello Shar and little Miss Cat. Hope the training is to her satisfaction.

Actually, I watched nearly all of the Opening Ceremony and thought it was fantastic. Have to disagree with the naysayers. There were surprises aplenty with some lovely British quirks - Mary Poppins, Mr Bean, Queen E and Mr Bond - and it finished with an incredible 'WOW' moment with the combined flames from the copper tubes. Just so original. Whilst I sang along to 'Hey Jude', Paul McCartney was a tad old and dry for me though. The British music as the teams entered the stadium was a nice touch.

Julie savours her crunchiness, doesn't she? Then she has the nerve to call me abrasive ... Laughing

Where's Sami? My boys says hello.

Randoms:

Spring is edging closer. The nights and mornings are crisp but the sky is an endless, clear blue during the day. Wishing rain for the other side of the Pacific.

As you may recall, work colleagues have started a book club this year. Names are drawn out of the hat for the next host/ess. Mine was chosen last month so I am tossing up between these two books for September - 'In Cold Blood' by Truman Capote or 'If On a Winter's Night, a Traveller' by Italo Cavino.

Bud has found his voice and now barks beyond a gruffle. Oh man.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:36 pm

i'm here! been reading everything...............just haven't had much to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:35 am

I'm stressed with all of this house stuff. Someone made me an offer on my house Friday. I counter offered, but haven't heard back yet. Then there's the added stress of not knowing where I want to move to. The on top of that my latest "fix" for the cat doesn't seem to be working. I woke up to find she didn't use the small litterbox, nor even a litterbox at all. She peed outside of the big one. The puppy pad got a lot of it, but I still had to clean up the rest of it and mop the floor again. Oh, and did I mention the dog got in trouble for eating the cat litter out of the smaller box? I just can't seem to win.

How am I supposed to sell a house when I don't even know in what condition the cat has left it in when I get home from work? A lot of the prospective buyers want to see my house when I'm away. The dog isn't a problem because she's caged while I'm away. Am I going to have to start crating the cat too?

This is all driving me crazy.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:12 pm

DK, it will all be worth it. Trust me. Do what you can before you leave for work and trust that any visitors will see if as a 'living' home.

Random funny:

Last night, after dinner, after mine and their dinners, we three were sitting on the couch together. Our usual night's activity.

I was on the far right reading. Bud was in the middle snuggled up. My number two beagle boy, Jordy, was on the far left. Suddenly, he sat up, looked at Bud, looked at me. I could almost see the thoughts going through his mind.

He put one foot over Bud and realised it would be too awkward to go further. So he hopped off the couch and came around my end.

I laughed because I could see what was happening. Bud remained ever snuggly beside me, oblivious.

Jordy placed his head on my knee, gazing at me with those big brown eyes, tail wagging gayly. From that position, he glanced at Bud and thought about his next move.

With a lunge, he was up and in my lap rubbing against me, happy as a clam in mud. He leaned so as to take over my space and in the process pushed his paws backwards towards Bud, disgruntling the snoozing prince. This, of course, resulted in a groan of disgust and a subsequent move to the far end of the couch for Budster.

Jordy had manoeuvred for what he wanted.

Living with two males egos is entertaining.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:35 pm

If they were human they'd be fighting over control of the TV remote.

Shopping sucks. School uniform skirt (singular): $51 + tax.

Grumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumbleggrrrrrrr!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Awwww, how cute!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:36 pm

Random:

What's the saying "An ill wind blows nobody any good."

I have a really bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
Dani Blue
Random Babbler
Dani Blue

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone's Tuesday has gone well so far. We might actually get a little rain here today! Yes that would be cause for excitement. Our state is still in a drought state. (Colorado)

Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Hi, Dani! Here's hoping y'all get some rain there.

Nay, is this a vibe you are getting at work?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Hello Dani. Good to see you posting again.

Yes, it is, Emily. More to say down below.

Random:

Spring is so close. Dawn is arriving earlier, the air is not so crisp, the boys are more bouncy and my sinus is playing up.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:04 pm

I ran out of packing tape and I'm almost out of boxes.

Oh, and my older brother doesn't know I'm moving. Maybe I'll wait until I'm moved into a new house and then just post a picture on Facebook or something. LOL

P.S. I guess I should mention someone bought my house. We're supposed to close tomorrow I think.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:59 pm

*crossing fingers for simple closing*
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:05 am

Doin\' the Wave Doin\' the Wave Doin\' the Wave Doin\' the Wave

That's great news, Donna.
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:48 am

Awesome Donna!!!!!

I have some great news... My manuscript got sent to a well known Production company... And if they like the Production company will call me.... If not then somebody else will get it... lol...

Oh and I finally finished book 3 Spirit Untamed... lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:45 am

Congratulations, Helena!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:14 am

so happy for y'all, DK and Helena! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Congrats, Helena! Happy

My house is officially closed now. I am celebrating by drinking some American Honey. The dog got to celebrate by eating "people food" (i.e. some rotissarie chicken). I still don't know where I'm going to live in a month.

The cats could care less.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:42 am

Congratulations, DK!
cheers Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 514922 Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 852437 Doin\' the Wave

Now's the fun part: SHOPPING!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:43 am

I am truly happy for you, Donna. It is all happening so quickly but will be so worth it in the end. I would suggest saying goodbye to your home though in some way. A party? Some plant cuttings? Photo near the 'sold' sign.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:53 am

Good idea, Nay. I've been here for 14 years. It felt weird walking into my house knowing it was no longer my house.

I get to go house shopping this weekend. Now the real stress begins!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:08 am

14 years is a long time. I've never lived in one place for 14 years. I've been in this house for a little over 12 years, and it's the longest. Trying to move out of here would be a nightmare.

I hope you find a house you love in a good location with a good price. And no work needed on it so it's move-in ready.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:49 am

Congratulations, Donna and Helena! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 5)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next