The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 5)

Go down 
+8
kayanne
Sharabella
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
Nay
Helena Camacho
sami_stardust
DonnaKat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:19 pm

I want access to the holiday home too. Isn't that where the wine cellar is anyway?

Random: It's an oven here. I think the tectonic plates shifted and I actually live in Arizona now.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:44 pm

I get a card? silent

DonnaKat wrote:
I want access to the holiday home too.
Moi aussi.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 pm

I'm sure that you will emerge unscathed--------------but just in case, have someone film everything so we can become famous by putting it on You Tube.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:37 am

I can see the headline now.

Australian Schoolteacher Bitten in the Butt by World's 5 Deadliest Snakes Miraculously Survives - Snakes on Life Support
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:00 am

Julie - Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Goodone and Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Middlefinger-1.

SHAR! I forgot my bequeathment to you.

Shar is the gatekeeper for the Australian holiday home and she will have the keys to the cellar .... should anything happen to me in da future.

Alas alak. I am fa-ine. No snake hurt me. But I wrestled a crocodile. Photographic evidence is coming.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:44 am

You fed your beagles to the crocodile then changed your mind?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Here t'is.

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Croppedcrocodile

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Croppedcroc-1

AND in the second photo it started wriggling ... so I wrestled a croc.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:57 am

Crikey! Ain't she a beauty?

Random: It's Friday. Rejoice.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:11 am

Brave woman! I don't like touching reptiles. *shudders*

Sings:
Hava nagila, hava nagila, hava nagila venismecha.
Hava neranena, hava neranena, hava neranena venismecha.

*Let us rejoice, let us rejoice, let us rejoice and be glad.
Let us sing, let us sing, let us sing and be glad.*
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Shalom alechem.

Random: My dog has my house slipper again. I'm almost too tired to care.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Shucks-----I thought you were going to make yourself a DIY pair of croc boots. That one's only belt size.

Random:

WAY too hot and dry here. Hundred and ten in the shade and no relief in sight. Even the trees are limp.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:08 pm

More than a belt, Shar. Probably enough for a nice little handbag. You have no idea how soft their belly is and in contrast how hard their armour is.

It was a great day out.

Random:

Had a deep muscle massage the other day with dry needling (like acupuncture) at the start. Not sure if it was the needles but I have had no residue pain which is unusual. Felt energetic and strong afterwards. BUT who the flock knew that armpits could be a place of such breathtaking pain?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Did they massage your pits or something? Shocked

Random: My neighborhood Walgreens sells premade Mudslides. I'm about to have me one. Yum.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:59 am

Armpits have lots and lots of nerve clusters. You'd already know this if you ever used crutches wrong. The right way is to put your weight on your hands.

Weather looks better this week. Weird predictions. Chance of rain Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday. No chance of rain Monday, Wednesday. I don't get the every other day thing. scratch
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:30 pm

So true, Julie. Donna, my right shoulder blade and front rib cage were quite painful and it lead to my armpit and down my right arm. I am constantly reminded that muscles are all connected and that pain can originate elsewhere in the body.

Random:

We've had some glorious weather here for the past four days so my garden has benefited from weeding, pruning, planting and mulching. The chicken manure fertiliser causes the boys to start sniffing and digging but generally they leave the plants alone and just sunbake while I work.

The white climbing rose I planted at Christmas has gone wild with growth. I'm training it along a fence. But my herb garden in the backyard has been neglected so I bought some thyme, parsley and basil to start again.

How are you feeling, Shar? Have you had a little ceremony for your Tigger boy? I would really like to see a photo of him when you are able.

Is Walgreen like Walmart, Donna? A mudslide sounds delicious but I opened a NZ pinot noir on Saturday that is sheer ambrosia on the tongue. It's been a while since I have been surprised by a red wine.

Julie, rain coming back here by Friday/Saturday. Are you sure you're not scaring it across the Pacific?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Walgreens have been around much longer than Walmart. They're a drugtore/pharmacy. Like CVS, if you have those down under.

Random: I planted a tomato plant yesterday. I'm really, really hoping to get some homegrown tomatoes this season. The store bought ones don't taste very good.

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:03 pm

It rained a bit today. Yay. Weather page says chance or rain Friday through Tueday. I hope it rains a lot. Nay, give it back!

Walgreens is a chain drugstore. I go to them for candies, gums, printing photos, and last second school/office supplies.

The best tomatoes I've had were from farmer's markets.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:28 pm

I'm doing OK. This a picture of my sweet old boy.

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 DSCN0069
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:45 pm

what a beautiful baby!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Ginger tabby! I had a ginger tabby girl and a brown tabby boy. I miss when the boy got skittish and ran so hard he skidded on the wood floor. The girl sat on my computer keyboard and bit me when I played a particular Nintendo game. I don't miss fur in my food and cat poop and litter and fleas and worms and chewed mouse cords. I do miss the kitties.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:14 am

What a lovely coloured boy, Shar. He looks quite dignified perched up there. Thanks for sharing with us.

Randoms:

With these sunny, clear skies has come a nipple-crippling, icy cold wind.

One week of holidays left and I'm just getting into the swing of afternoon naps. Dammit, Janet.

Another Cruise marriage bites the dust. He's becoming a female Elizabeth Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Its my birthday and I can cry if I want to... lol.. Not that I want too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:53 pm

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Happy Birthday, Helena!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:22 am

Hope you had a lovely day, Helena.

Random:

Seafood chowder, pinot grigio and girlfriends lunch today. It is such an irony that when you are close to returning to work, you start to relax fully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 5)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next