The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1

Go down 
+12
LegoJulie
pamelajane
Helena
Dallas
LadyNOLA
Oggy
Birdseed
greyeyegoddess
Nay
Steph
Leo
DonnaKat
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:57 am

Can you imagine what he's going to be like when he grows up and goes through puberty? His voice is really amazing and his piano playing is incredible. What a cutie!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:27 pm

Puberty has killed many young singers' hopes and dreams. Puberty sucks.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:09 am

Yeah, puberty ... I remember running my hands over my chest and thinking "The boobies are coming!" I was a flat as a pancake unless I leaned backwards a little. Laughing

Who can remember the puberty talk? My mother told me nada and my brother saw a tampon one day and asked me what they were. This was around the same time that my little pipsqueak sister held up a package in the shopping trolley in the supermarket and said loudly "What are these, Mum?"
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Puberty always suck in one way or the other , I had mor boobs then my sister...I always got winded up because of that it was totally horrible...
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Mine was the worse...

never got the puberty talk with mom because she wasn't from the US and I don't know how they did it back in the Islands

I think I got my first 'training' bra from a friend of mine...and mom wasn't too happy about it....

the only thing I remember were the movies and special class for girls one day at school about all that stuff...tampons, pads, etc...gads, back then they didn't have the sticky strip on the back of the pads
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:06 pm

I developed early which was tough. My mom bought books home from the library and that is how I learned about "grown-up" things. The pictures were interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Two major plane crashes in Europe/Asia in past few weeks. So very sad. There are just some airlines a human shouldn't fly with.

On a brighter note, congrats to the young american lad Jordan Romero who has successfully scaled Mt Everest. He is working towards completing highest peaks on all seven continents.
Back to top Go down
andrea

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Nay wrote:
Two major plane crashes in Europe/Asia in past few weeks. So very sad. There are just some airlines a human shouldn't fly with.

Asian and Russian airoplanes.....rather go by train lol
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Love the song, not so keen on the filmclip.

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:37 pm

GO AUSSIE GO! cheers

Sam Stosur has defeated the lions of Henin and Williams (World #1) in the French Open.
Back to top Go down
andrea

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Nay wrote:
GO AUSSIE GO! cheers

Sam Stosur has defeated the lions of Henin and Williams (World #1) in the French Open.

cool and Juergen Melzer won too....
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:00 am

congrats to your Aussies, Nay! The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 166223
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:40 am

Update: Australian Samantha Stosur is in the French Open Women's Final .... Remember that name, folks. bounce

Whilst marking papers tonight, I watched a movie that put a smile on my face despite the shenanigans here. The music, the story, the heart, all food for the soul. The magic wrought by a young white footballer and an old black politician.

Has anyone seen "Invictus"?

Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:07 am

No, Nay, I have not seen it, but hope to.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:25 pm

I haven't seen it either, but I DO want to.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:21 pm

I want to see that, Nay. I also want to see Inception when it's released.

Speaking of soccer, they were doing a documentary on our local PBS station last night about the 1950 US Soccer team that beat England in the World Cup. For those of you who don't know, that's the story Gerry's movie "Game of their Lives" was based on, and much of that movie was filmed right here in St. Louis.

It must be the anniversary or something, because not only was that documentary on local TV last night, but next Friday night they're going to be showing that movie in downtown St Louis as part of a series of free outdoor movies. I'm thinking about going. I am pleased at the direction downtown St Louis is going. They're really starting to build down there and create things to bring people in (that hasn't always been the case). These series of movies take place in a brand new outdoor center where the old post office used to be. There's supposed to be a band first, and then the movie.

There's also Shakespeare in the Park in Forest Park, and this year they're doing Hamlet. I want to do that as well. Now that I'm working so close to the city, I'm more apt to do things than I was before. I love going into the city, I just hate driving all the way from the burbs just to do it. As it is right now, I'm only 7 miles from downtown and right in the heart of the cultural part of town. I'm hoping my job makes me permanent, so I can move there.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Cool, DK.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:59 pm

For you DK.

Shakespeare in the Park sounds cool.

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:49 am

It's been a jampacked weekend. Mostly work-related though so I am feeling blahblahblah.

Consequently, I felt I deserved a nice cold beer and so I bought a new one - Barefoot Radler. NZ beer with twists of lemon and lime. Verrry nice.

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Barefootradlerbeer
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:59 am

There's a brand of wine here called Barefoot. I wonder if it the same company? It's a California wine. So maybe they aren't related. I've never heard of Barefoot beer...
Back to top Go down
andrea

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:39 am

Wow you call it Radler too thats what we drink since years here in Austria we looove our Radler....we mix the beer even with coke and its called Diesel then lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:45 am

Mixing with beer with another spirit etc is not something I tried, Andrea. I wonder if your brand of Radler is the same as ours.

On one of our morning news shows today, a Hollywood Reporter said Jennifer Aniston is quitting romantic comedies because her last few have been bombs .... Does that include The Bounty Hunter, I wonder?
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:02 pm

possibly...
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:53 am

Probably.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:23 am

definitely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next