The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1

Go down 
+12
LegoJulie
pamelajane
Helena
Dallas
LadyNOLA
Oggy
Birdseed
greyeyegoddess
Nay
Steph
Leo
DonnaKat
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:00 pm

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 646968
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:49 pm

For the first time in about two weeks, I think I'm actually starting to feel human again.

I caught this virus thingy that just will not let go. Coughing, congestion, sore throat, swollen glands, etc. I've been living on Nyquil and cold meds, and I've spent pretty much the past two weeks in bed, what time as I didn't have to go to work because I don't get paid sick days and have to go in.

Had I known it was going to hang on this long, I would have gone to the doctor. Then again, if it's a virus they probably wouldn't have given me anything anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Glad you are feeling better! I like all the changes you are making! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Thanks, I'm just trying to catch up with everything. Smile

Thanks everyone for keeping things going while I've been sick!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:03 am

Poor thing, I am glad you feel better.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:57 am

Ugh.

Pizza and leftover chocolate ganache icing.

Not so good together.
pale
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:03 pm

unless the pizza is a fruit pizza, which I'm guessing it's not.

I do like cold, next day pizza.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:18 am

Ryan Seacrest just asked what qualities you look for in a boyfriend/husband.

1. Breathing.
2. Potty trained.
3. Of legal age.

Seriously, I like a man who is tough on the outside and tender on the inside. Real men want to and are able to kick the ass of the person who hurt you but don't have to do that to show they are 'real men. And they will cry with you. Yeah, I think 'real men' cry, too.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:43 pm

I used to have a list of what I wanted in a husband way back in high school. I have no idea where it went. My husband met 9 out of 10. The one he didn't meet was "someone older than me", not that I wanted someone 10-20 years older, I just didn't want someone years younger that I'd have to "raise". Hubby and I were in the same high school class and he is only a few months younger than me so it wasn't exactly a big miss. He caught my eyes because he laughed a lot.

Thinking about what I would look for now, I got these, and they are all equally important.

1. Of my religious persuasion.
2. Has a good and compatible sense of humor, likes to laugh.
3. Near my age.
4. Doesn't loathe kids.
5. Matches my intelligence.
6. Can physically protect me and mine.
7. Has at least moderate social skills.
8. Cares about his family.
9. Can provide for me and has some money sense.
10. Enjoys some of the things I enjoy.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:14 pm

That's a very good list, LJ.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Awesome list Julie! It really makes me think!

I do need someone with a sensitive side. I cry at movies and I love to discuss them. I got moved by music. But I like a manly man, too. I can usually find someone who matches one side of my personality but never both.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:01 am

You're wanting like a musician who practices kung fu?
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:18 am

MMM. Never thought about the martial arts but it wouldn't hurt. He just needs to be able to handle himself if someone wants to beat him up because he likes playing sappy love songs on his guitar...

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:30 am

There's this conure at the local petstore by my work that I go to visit every time I have to drop by there to pick up something. It used to be $600, now it's $549, I wish I had the money to afford it. I want that bird. It's beautiful, yellow and orange. It's friendly too, it always greets me when I go to visit. I used to have a parakeet like that, seeing it makes me miss him.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:44 am

You have cats. Cats eat birds. That's one expensive package of cat food.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 am

i have a parakeet!! love birds. have always wanted a conure coz they are gorgeous, but the cost has kept me from getting one. and they are really loud birds, too!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:40 pm

A bird pooped on me the other day while I was working. I don't like birds very much.

But my roommate told me that if a bird poops on you it's good luck. So far it's not working.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:52 pm

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 415251

I've had parakeets in the past, too. Some of them are as smart as dogs.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:35 pm

i've had several....and all have been quite smart and with distinct personalities!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:11 pm

I don't have a pet right now because I have a crazy schedule. I guess I couldn't leave them home alone for a few days, right?

I do think they are pretty. And I am pretty sure it wasn't a parakeet that 'hit' me.

But I would say that bird was smart. It did it in front of people who laughed at me and it dumped on my left arm. I am left-handed so it made me stop what I was doing.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:15 am

Bird poo? Bird poo? Premeditated pooing from a genius featherhead?

How anyone can think that is good luck just escapes me.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:27 am

Yeah, I didn't think I was too lucky and I had never heard that before. He could have been trying to make me feel better. It didn't work either.

I was pooped on by a bird while I was working and people laughed at me. Hell, I laughed, too. But it didn't bring me riches, glory or the love of my life.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Our Prime Minister Kevin Rudd must have felt as though a gigantic bird pooped on his shoulder this week. With strong and shadowy union figures manipulating behind the scenes, his Deputy PM Julia Gillard rolled him from office on Wednesday morning.

Mr Rudd was obviously gutted by this betrayal and it is indeed the first time it has ever happened to a sitting PM in our country. Apparently, the Australian Labor Party didn't think they could win the next election (this year or early next) so they tossed him aside. Rudd's style of leadership came into question when he didn't lay down and think of England for the Unions. Whilst she is the first female PM, Gillard has to deal with the back lash swelling against her tactics and her ties to the decisions that fatally eroded Rudd's standing.

I am obviously a female (well, so you all assume) but this will not guarantee I vote for a female leader. Whilst politics is a bloodthirsty sport, Australians do not look kindly on anyone not having a fair go. She was not elected by an historic landslide in 2007 - the Honorable Kevin Rudd, ex-Australian PM, was.

We are in for some interesting times.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:51 pm

My new earrings:

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 X2_1c81a13
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:05 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Those are so cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next