The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1

Go down 
+12
LegoJulie
pamelajane
Helena
Dallas
LadyNOLA
Oggy
Birdseed
greyeyegoddess
Nay
Steph
Leo
DonnaKat
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:30 pm

Welcome to the first edition of The Clean Panty chit chat thread! It's new, and it's a clean, white, blank canvas just waiting to be soiled...um, I mean... contributed to.

Here's the place to meet and gather for general odds and ends...if you want to share something about your life, talk about your pet budgie, or whatever....

I don't know when I'll close this thread and start Vol. 2...maybe at 69 pages?? Anywho (God, I hate when people say that... *slaps self*)....................

Will Smith is in town to promote his new movie "Seven Pounds", and is doing a red carpet premiere in St. Louis. Since I work near the airport and where (I thought) the premiere was going to be, I was going to go there after I got off work. Well, it turns out the news wasn't really clear about WHICH theater in the local area was having the event. As it turns out, I went to the wrong one. When I saw there wasn't much going on there, I realized this couldn't be the right theater, so I decided to go home because I didn't know what other theater in the area it could be. Well, I found out which theater it was...when I was almost home from work, and it was too late to go back. I wasn't too far from the theater, but I live about 25 miles from where I work and there was no time to double back by this time since the red carpet arrivals were at 5:30.

Now I'm sitting home listening to the live coverage on the radio...and feeling sorta left out. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:55 am

Awww, sorry to hear that, babe!

What a great title for this trhread....the clean panty thread....ahahahahaha!

Well, I won't have a day off until the twenty sixth. Lucky me! Grrr!
Back to top Go down
Steph
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:16 am

I didn't know Will Smith was in MO....I am so far out of the loop it isn't even funny...
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:35 am

So DK starts the clean panties and I'm left wearing the 'dirty' panties in the Members Only drawer??

What a Face

*tapping chin ... clean, clean, clean*

I beat three little kids today at Checkers/Draughts.
Damn, I felt goooooooooooood. I am 'The Champion'! I rule. cheers

Last edited by Nay on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:38 am

Are the panties dirty already?? We're a messy bunch...

Yeah, Sammy Hagar was here too. He was here for some kind of charity thing, though...so totally unrelated.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:12 pm

OMG, it is so COLD outside! Did we go directly from summer to winter?? The wind is zipping about, and it's chilling to the bone!

Yes, I said bone. Twisted Evil

Thanksgiving is just a week away...do you know where your turkeys are??

I wish I was home, snuggled up in a blanket by my fireplace with a mug of hot cocoa. But alas, I'm sitting in my car at the DQ parking lot for lunch, getting ready to drive back to work for another three hours of the madness that is my job.

Is it Friday yet?? Nay, is it Friday there yet?
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:33 pm

I hate when I find out someone big comes to our area. We had some kind of charity deal with Matt Damon and other big names, a few weeks ago. Not that I was interested, but it would be nice.

At least we get notification when people come to our film festivals.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:56 pm

It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, DK! I'm having my cuppa tea as we speak. I'll move onto a good Australian white tonight. Would you like a sip? pirat

Within the past week, we've had some wild and wet thunderstorms hit our glorious part of the world. The cell dumped a lot of needed rain but has caused a lot of widespread damage also. And, it's not over.
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:14 pm

Now its Friday here... You Canadians can take you cold front back I've had enough already

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:33 pm

I bought and assembled my first Christmas tree yesterday. rendeer
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:08 pm

I just got home from the DMV. For you foreigners, that's the Department of Motor Vehicles. It's a place car owners go to get ripped out of their hard earned money in the name of taxes.

I'm over $1000 poorer now. Mad
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:31 pm

Cripes!
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:09 pm

That sucks...
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:25 am

That is one reason why I won't by a new car. you have to pay personal property taxes on it every year before you can get your new tag.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:26 am

I won't buy a new car until they have better gas mileage. Thirty miles doesn't impress me.
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:37 am

Yeah mee to! Our cars are paid off. I don't want a monthly payment.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:22 am

I am going to squash the little green bastid that is eating my Lisianthus.

Prepare to die!

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Th_swearing-4
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:50 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:39 am

There's a fifty fifty chance my sister will be joining me for Thanksgiving. If it doesn't happen, I'll still have a blast.

Drowning myself in wine, food and Erik....what could be better? LOL! By Erik, I mean writing him.

I haven't had a Wednesday before Thanksgiving off in YEARS. I didn't even ask for it. Working retail, it's a rarity.

But, I deserve it, dammit! LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:36 pm

You go girl have a blast!! I remember what it was like in retail yuck!!

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:58 pm

You go, Leo! Proud

My Wednesday night will be full of cooking, wine, baking, more wine, music, TV, maybe a movie, more wine.... Smile

I have a turkey AND a duck to prepare....and wine to drink. My parents will be arriving around noon on Thursday, so I need all the relaxation I can get - particularly since Aunt Flo is due for a visit anytime too (probably the same day).
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:38 pm

Well if they don't behave you can always go PMS on them then excuse yourself.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:13 pm

Oh trust me, I'll probably be in full PMS mode by Thursday! Laughing

I did my very last (I hope) grocery stop this evening. I FINALLY found white non-sweetened cornbread mix. And if that isn't enough, I bought some white cornmeal, just in case. That, and I was craving brussel sprouts...and I bought some more wine (just in case what I have in the house isn't enough). I told you I have PMS, right?
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:25 pm

umm...twice...not good right before the big dinner...
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:46 pm

I'm sorry, DK....I'm LMFAO right now. Only because I remember what you told me last year about your family.

I really admire your stamina.

xoxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next