The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1

Go down 
+12
LegoJulie
pamelajane
Helena
Dallas
LadyNOLA
Oggy
Birdseed
greyeyegoddess
Nay
Steph
Leo
DonnaKat
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:49 pm

I think the outside of underwear feels better than the inside. All the lumpy stuff are on the inside where they rub against you, while the outside looks nice. I never understood. It's underwear. It's supposed to not be seen my anyone other than the wearer. Why are the lumpy seams on the inside?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:33 am

TGIF.

One glass of rose coming up! drunken
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:14 pm

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Thgreenstars-4The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Thgreenstars-4The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Thgreenstars-4
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Having a glass of wine for you tonight, Nay...........
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:46 am

Thanks honey bunny.
I'm having a WHOLE bottle 'cause today I bought my first home.The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Thgreenstars-4The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Thgreenstars-4The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Thgreenstars-4

ETA: I am such a disappointment. A half glass and I was .... Sleep
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:02 am

Congratulations!!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:26 pm

Thanks Donna.

I am not the slightest bit excited .... Can't you tell? Laughing

Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:42 pm

uh..no...especially after the glass and a half... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:46 pm

Gerry Butler, eat your heart out dude....

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 24_in_a_single_night
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:23 am

I love guinea pigs!!! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:59 am

My nephew had a guinea pig. He would make the strangest alien noises. It was almost like a Woot!! Woot!! Woot!! It was the funniest thing you've ever heard. I have no idea if all guinea pigs do that (I'm assuming so) or if he was an alien.....
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:44 am

Yes, they twirdle and squeak and are just adorable! I owned one when I was a teenager. His name was Taco and he was the cutest little thing. I would hold and cuddle him and he'd make these noises in my ear.... *squee*

Anyway, I can vouch for their horniness. At the same time my brother had a female guinea pig. Every time we'd let them out in the yard he'd try to go all Barry White on her, so we had to watch them and keep them apart. It was funny! We'd sometimes let them out in the yard to eat grass. He would eat and eat until he couldn't eat anymore, then his little tumtum would be all big and round and he'd go to sleep.

I miss that little guy!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:19 pm

sigh...never had one.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:57 pm

They're cute, but their cages stink if you don't keep them cleaned out.

Hamsters are fun, too. I used to have one as a kid.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:16 pm

I never had a guinea pig, but had many hamsters. I hated cleaning out the cages, but the smell gets overwhelming after too many days, so had to be done. Can't imagine the smell of uncleaned guinea pig cages.

No more hamsters or gerbils or tiny rodents for me. Can't find them when they escape. The last escaped hamster ate huge holes in the carpet in the corners.

I'm pretty much through with pets that poop or shed or get fleas/mites/parasites. I'm looking into those robopets.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:21 am

For Dallas:

I didn't know he did 'Rock n Roll'. I love that song!

And look what I found ...

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:24 am

I've seen those!! Aren't they awesome? There are several other youtube videos of him doing covers of multiple songs all rolled up into one. He's kind of a Gavin Degraw/Jason Mraz mixture with a splash of James Morrison.

His CD is really good. I have it in my car and it is impossible to listen to without tapping your toe and grinning. It keeps me from committing road rage induced murder in Dallas rush hour...and that's a good thing. You should order the CD. You won't be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:50 am

For those interested in jazzing up their nuptuals ...

A projection of how the divorce proceedings may unfold ...

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:30 pm

FYI...I just want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to all of the members here who make this place special. I like the fact that we can concentrate on the good stuff rather than use forum space to trash other sites and it's members. Yes, we all have our moments and bad days (who doesn't)....but the overall focus here is positive and drama free. I like to think we're a level headed bunch who don't have our knickers in a twist about anything and everything all the time. Onwards and upwards!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:56 pm

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Cheeckkiss-2

It's because you set the tone for your site, Donna. Kudos and merlot!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:12 pm

I like to think I have some help... Wink

Anyway, Proud

But seriously, I have to wonder about people and sites that do nothing but trash other sites and their members. Is there not enough positive energy in their lives that they constantly want to dwell on the negative? If so, I can't help but feel a certain amount of pity for those people.

One of the main reasons I founded this site in the first place was so that people could have a place to go and not feel they have to fit into a particular mode to be a "true" fan. I'm not into fake flattery and phoniness. But heck, would I spend so much time and energy running a fansite for someone if I didn't at least admire the person? To suggest otherwise is just "ratarded" - though there are some out there who do think that. Whatever...they have their sites, and we have ours.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:32 pm

You just have to laugh when the inmates in the asylum start defining what makes a 'fan'. Laughing

As I said, if the leader/owner/administrator sets a tone, just like in the workplace, the members/employees follow along or leave. Pantry has the right combination of irreverence, humour, intelligence and common sense. We don't tend to tolerate nimrods, troublemakers and just plain 'weird' people.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:41 pm

What about panty pudding? Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:21 am

Nay wrote:
We don't tend to tolerate nimrods, troublemakers and just plain 'weird' people.
I'm weird. Not plain, though. I guess I'm tolerated.

I haven't had any kind of pudding in a long time. I want vanilla pudding!

Absurdities transcend pettiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next