The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1

Go down 
+12
LegoJulie
pamelajane
Helena
Dallas
LadyNOLA
Oggy
Birdseed
greyeyegoddess
Nay
Steph
Leo
DonnaKat
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Although I love my job, I have a full day of work ahead AND a twilight technology workshop afterwards for another 5 hours. I shan't see my bed before 8pm tonight.

My brain is tired just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:17 pm

Do you ever go to bed, Nay? You were up chatting with us and now it's, what....6:15am there? And you've been up for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Yes I have been to bed, mother! Laughing

I wake at 5am each morning, hit the 'puter for an hour and then get to work by 7am. One can get more done when the 'clients' aren't around ...

Even on weekends, my body clock wakes me at 5am. If I'm lucky I can ignore it for a few hours but, if not, then I'm a little knackered by mid-afternoon. I party too hard!
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Freak.

I roll over at 5am....like normal people.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:35 am

Dallas wrote:
Freak.

I roll over at 5am....like normal people.
Some people don't need a lot beauty sleep. The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Image01010-2 Freak.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:38 pm

U.S. Now Leads World in Swine Flu Cases

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20090511/hl_hsn/usnowleadsworldinswineflucases

The story gives a state by state breakdown, too. It's weird there are so many cases in Illinois and Wisconsin as compared to the surrounding states. I think the Chicago area had a recent big outbreak.

The good news is they're saying the cases in the U.S. aren't as severe, and are more like the normal flu. But they are keeping a careful eye out, because they don't know how it might mutate.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:26 pm

I've really not kept up with the flu news last week. I was tired of hearing what an epidemic, when the regular flu kills thousands a year, too.

I pray none of you have to deal with this in your own families and friends.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:39 am

Uh huh. You go to bed early too....

(freak)
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:13 am

Hey Tex, here's a leather kilt for ya ... bounce

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:14 am

I saw that episode!!!
I love me some Nathon Fillion.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:17 pm

I missed it, but saw Nathon's, or whoever it is, twitter about it..
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:47 pm

It's funny, Nathan has been popular for quite a while with the sci-fi crowd, but I guess the mainstream is just now beginning to notice him. He's popular with male and female audiences alike, and has quite the following.

On an unrelated note, I just treated myself to a new DVD converter program...and it's FAST! Much faster than any previous program I've used before. Not only that, but the quality of the converted files is fantastic. It was $29.90 on sale, and it can actually convert stuff the other programs I had wouldn't convert. I'm working on Oliver Twist right now, then will work on Wuthering Heights. Smile
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:03 pm

OMG, you know the story circulating today about the chick who found the "lost" Twilight scripts? Well as it turns out, it apparently happened right here in St. Louis.

You remember me stating that George Clooney was filming in St. Louis the past few months, right? Well, apparently they were staying at the Chase Park Plaza Hotel (the same hotel Gerry stayed in while filming GOTL). Well anywho...it would appear one of the actresses from Twilight was also staying there (maybe she's also in the Clooney movie?). Well anyway...someone was sifting through the Chase Hotel trash and found the scripts.

She could have turned them into the tabloids, but instead turned them into the studio or whatever. I hope she got some good compensation for it.

Why oh why do these things happen right under my nose???? What I could have done with those scripts....then again, I doubt I'd be sifting thru trash. Who knows, maybe she's an employee?

Maybe I need to go apply at some hotels for employment.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:44 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
It's funny, Nathan has been popular for quite a while with the sci-fi crowd, but I guess the mainstream is just now beginning to notice him. He's popular with male and female audiences alike, and has quite the following.

On an unrelated note, I just treated myself to a new DVD converter program...and it's FAST! Much faster than any previous program I've used before. Not only that, but the quality of the converted files is fantastic. It was $29.90 on sale, and it can actually convert stuff the other programs I had wouldn't convert. I'm working on Oliver Twist right now, then will work on Wuthering Heights. Smile

What program is that?

The price is excellent!

What kind of file does justin.tv take?

I still have to put my videos up on my channel.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:46 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
OMG, you know the story circulating today about the chick who found the "lost" Twilight scripts? Well as it turns out, it apparently happened right here in St. Louis.

You remember me stating that George Clooney was filming in St. Louis the past few months, right? Well, apparently they were staying at the Chase Park Plaza Hotel (the same hotel Gerry stayed in while filming GOTL). Well anywho...it would appear one of the actresses from Twilight was also staying there (maybe she's also in the Clooney movie?). Well anyway...someone was sifting through the Chase Hotel trash and found the scripts.

She could have turned them into the tabloids, but instead turned them into the studio or whatever. I hope she got some good compensation for it.

Why oh why do these things happen right under my nose???? What I could have done with those scripts....then again, I doubt I'd be sifting thru trash. Who knows, maybe she's an employee?

Maybe I need to go apply at some hotels for employment.

Think about it...there may even be people we don't even know about, visiting the hotel.

And yes, wonder what she was sifting through trash for? I can say I've had to do the same when I've lost something...but that's my own garbage.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Today I maaaaaaaaaaay do .................. *gulp* ............. KARAOKE.

Yes, yes, I hang my head in shame. I feel so dirty. Is this how GB feels?? pale
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:50 pm

lol...

I doubt G can feel any dirt pertaining to karaoke, or other things...
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:00 pm

greyeyegoddess wrote:
lol ... I doubt G can feel any dirt pertaining to karaoke, or other things...
So it's just me then? At least I can reassure you all, I won't be singing "Light My Fire". The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Grin
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:17 pm

have you done it before?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:16 pm

I'm scared of doing karaoke.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:36 pm

I don't do karaoke. I watch others do karaoke and laugh at them.

It's much more fun. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:31 pm

I have never heard of anyone singing karaoke while sober before Butler.

Nay, please drink (heavily) beforehand. And have someone video tape it for our entertainment.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:57 am

LOL!

I love singing, and everyone else I knew had done karaoke before. We actually had a church talent show, that included karaoke, and I hadn't done it before. It's nerve wrecking if you've never done it before, no matter how much I loved singing. I just don't perform in front of others by myself. Ok, outside of the hula, but I had been doing that since I was 4.

I did it, singing a couple songs no one really knew, and we wound up spending hours after the show, just singing everything we liked.

I don't do any of the typical stuff, because then I can get away with sounding like I do. I sang Kung Fu Fighting once...kind of fun. Someone got up and started doing karate.

I even started buying cds and have a portable karaoke machine.

One of my favorite songs to do is Lambada, since it's sung in Brazilian Portuguese.

I do prefer singing with other people. I'm not confident about my voice, and I think I've lost my voice in the last couple of years, from working in the dirty office I worked in for 6 years.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:13 am

Nothing like my weather radio blaring its alarm to blow me out of bed.....

So now that I am up and trying to fall back asleep - I thought I'd treat you all with a little something:
Here is the Scottish band Travis doing a cover of a song that I know you all know.....

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:21 am

greyeyegoddess wrote:
have you done it before?
Yes, I have actually Alice. It was at a staff Christmas party and it took a couple of beers (and some bullying from so-called friends) to get me up for Mamma Mia.

LegoJulie wrote:
I'm scared of doing karaoke.
I don't mind being laughed at, Julie. I know I'm dreadful.

DonnaKat wrote:
I don't do karaoke. I watch others do karaoke and laugh at them. It's much more fun. Twisted Evil
You are such an ........................... evil person! Evil or Very Mad

Dallas wrote:
I have never heard of anyone singing karaoke while sober before Butler. Nay, please drink (heavily) beforehand. And have someone video tape it for our entertainment.
I was at work, Tex! Jeepers, my audience was a few parents and 20+ eight year olds.

The kids went wild for Abba so I joined in with Mamma Mia again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next