The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1

Go down 
+12
LegoJulie
pamelajane
Helena
Dallas
LadyNOLA
Oggy
Birdseed
greyeyegoddess
Nay
Steph
Leo
DonnaKat
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:25 pm

And I second that, Alice!

Hi girlie girls, I've been checking in a couple of times a day to keep up with your news. Please know I'm thinking of all of you. I love this place. I love you
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:10 pm

thanks you two...

Really, Nay? May of last year? Funny, that was around about the time I was having 'troubles' there too.

My eyes were opened to a lot of things around that time and from then on...it was only through good friends that I was able to get through that junk to go on to other things. And other junk. Something's bound to be better in the future.

It's interesting that a few people asked me about Vegas and some, after I mentioned that I wasn't going, some thought about not going. I don't go around saying, don't go, but still. There are valid reasons I won't go again...behind the scenes reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:36 pm

PJ, it's good to hear from you. How was Sean's graduation and the "Gerald" cake? Did you kick the baker's ar$e??? Laughing

Alice, I had been casing the joint (GALS) for a year or so before joining in May but I noticed a shift at the same time you're talking about. I soon saw the general loss of humour and compassion.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:06 am

It's funny how things change, isn't it? It's also funny how we change to adjust to the changes around us.

It's day 11 of the heatwave, but they said it's supposed to break overnight with some possible showers and more normal temperatures tomorrow. That will be a relief! the mold count is killing my allergies, too. I felt kinda icky last night....nothing compared to before....but enough to have to take an antihistamine and make it an early night. I think I finally got a good night's sleep, though - sans cats. I kept the little boogers out last night.

How is everyone?
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:46 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
It's funny how things change, isn't it? It's also funny how we change to adjust to the changes around us.

How is everyone?
Donna, what I find more interesting is that long-termers in any setting often can't/won't see the real issues or acknowledge the newer, differing viewpoints and therefore they are the last ones on earth to change (dinosaurs). They are often too ignorant, detached or submersed in it all to objectively see what is/was unfolding literally in front of them.

Allergies, huh? It's difficult to explain just how miserable they make you feel, isn't it. Last weekend, I was quite 'blah' but now, with the power of antibiotics, I am full of piss and vinegar! bounce
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Your piss smells like vinegar? bounce
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:21 pm

NO! HELL, NO!

It is a colloquial saying for feeling fit and frisky. I am back to my old self, PJ.

How are you? The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 325168
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:10 pm

I was just "joshin' " you, Nay. Laughing I actually knew what you meant. Are you surprised that this old gal knew what you were talking about? I'm very glad that you're feeling better.

Sorry to hear about your allergies, Donna. They can be a beotch. In fact, I'm hearing about more and more people developing allergies that never had them before. Take good care of yourself, honey.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:24 am

pamelajane wrote:
I was just "joshin' " you, Nay. Laughing I actually knew what you meant. Are you surprised that this old gal knew what you were talking about?
I never, ever, ever, EVER underestimate you, PJ. Never! Potty minded old broad. Laughing

Edited to explain: For some weird reason I wrote understand when I meant underestimate, PJ. I was having a senior moment. It happens to the over-30-year-olds.

Last edited by Nay on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:17 am

That's me!!!

By the way, the "Gerald" cake was so delicious, that I didn't kick anyone's ar$e. Only other complaint is that there wasn't any left-over cake. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:58 pm

Just saw the TUT trailer on unpaid tv tonight...during Dr. Phil.

Hmmmm....
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:41 pm

I've been seeing them, too. Gerry's American accent sounds forced, like Sam Neill's in the Jurassic Park movies. Certain words just sound wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:14 am

Bordeaux yesterday. Meh ... Other than a great meal, I didn't like the feel of the city at all. Dark and toffee-nosed.

Tours in Loire Valley for next few days. I have had some wonderful experiences, food, surprises and developed quite a taste for rosé wine. Tours is just gorgeous. Medieval (almost germanic) in the old city centre where I am staying. Lots of unique little shops.

Tomorrow, I am on a trip to Chateau Chambord, Chenonceau, Amboise and Leonardo de Vinci's last house (before his death). There'll be plenty of photos to show you then.

I'm not even close to halfway through France yet and the charm of this country had taken me by surprise.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:55 pm

It did the same for me, too, Nay.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:15 pm

Sorry I've been a bit incognito these past few days, but thanks to Dallas and the others for keeping up with new pics and stories!

I should be home from ComicCon this evening, and once rested up will be able to get the newest pictures, vids, etc. up on the forum. I hope I can get the stuff I missed and didn't get recorded.

Speaking of recording, I hope the last 3 eps of Torchwood Children of Earth will be waiting on my DVR when I get back. Can't wait to finish it!

I got lots of pics and stuff from CC to share, too.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Welcome back...
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:17 pm

Thanks!

Got an upgrade option to 1st class and took it. I probably shouldn't have, but it's a 3 1/2 hour flight. I wish I would have had 2 bags to check in now, it was included in the upgrade price.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:05 pm

I found this totally by accident while looking for something else. I almost skipped over it, but after she started singing...wow. What a voice she has!

Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:56 am

Wow. Her voice was a shock to me. She looks so young (sans makeup and with the chipped nail polish, she looks like a kid/teenager) Maybe she is older than she looks, but regardless, her voice seems so much older and mature.

I saw this girl on Craig Ferguson awhile back. I saw she is on Kimmel tonight (which I never watch). That reminded me how much I enjoyed he on CF so I looked her up on YouTube.

I need to check out her album. It's called "Bible Belt". I should buy it just for that reason...hahahahaha.

Enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:33 pm

DK, are you sure that chick is really singing?

Tex, sweet.

On a side note: Goree Girls - holy smoley!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/08/14/jennifer-aniston-singing-goree-girls/
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:37 pm

For Nay and other French travelers in the group

Panoramic pictures

http://photo.photojpl.com/tour/seine-notre-dame/seine-paris-notre-dame.html
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:49 pm

More Eiffel Tower pictures...and mine's not there!

http://www.2expertsdesign.com/2009/08/13/eiffel-tower-78-awesome-captures-from-fantastic-angles/
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Oh Alicianno, they are wonderful! Thank you. Smile

I could sit and look at the panoramic Notre Dame one for ages. It even has the bridge named after moi - N.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Yesterday, I was so spaced out I wore my underwear inside out for the entire day ... only realised when I went to bed.

I blame sickness. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:36 pm

You wear underwear? scratch

This is an awesome site:

http://www.lutralutra.co.uk/squirrelizer/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 1
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next