The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 3)

Go down 
+11
Geranimal
andrea
DonnaKat
sami_stardust
pamelajane
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
kayanne
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
Nay
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:58 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
Molds ate my boots.

Maybe, that's the reason you have cold feet?

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:41 am

Very funny.

I'm bored. I don't want to clean the house or do laundry.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:04 pm

People say the strangest things to me. Today someone said I would make a good politician's wife. Apparently it's obvious I like to take care of things and I was told I have a smart mind. I do enjoy making pies and desserts and taking care of the buddies but I think they may have meant to say "smart mouth" and not mind. I am attracted to men with lots of charisma, though.

Having a blast in Texas even though I am working hard. But I miss mountains.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:46 am

There are mountains in Texas. Go west or northwest.

A good politician's wife has to be smart enough to know when to keep her mouth shut, and be a good hostess. A smart mouth will make you an ex-politician's wife in a hurry.

I wonder if hurricane Earl is going to hit Nova Scotia.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:42 am

Ferrari is recalling it's new $230,000 car. So far 5 of them have burst into flames.

I understand Ferraris are smoking hot, but dang!
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Gives new meaning to "burning up the road" doesn't it.

I do wonder, if the owners were driving near top speed, how many miles they drove before they realized that they were actually on fire?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Random:

Ever been harnassed to a group of 10 people and, whilst standing below a steel cable, allowed yourself to be pulled into the air like a reverse bunjy jump?

Ever climbed to a small platform thirty metres above the ground and launched yourself off at a decent speed on a flying fox ride?

Ever put your life (and camera) in the hands of two young boys who can't canoe?

I did. Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:46 am

No. Never want to.

No. Want to.

No. Yes, if you change young boys to teenage girls.

Question for Nay: How do you get down from #1?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:32 am

LJ, you start on the ground, harnassed to the pulling group. If you stand underneath a horizontal steel cable, you go straight up - called the "Elevator". I was a ballerina in mid-air!

If you stand closer to the puller and run forward, you fly like Superman. I did that!! So much fun. Honestly, I'm still pumped.

If you stand to the left and run diagonally across the ground, you will be swirled in a circular pattern.

PS: There is video evidence but it will NEVER reach You Tube. Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:11 am

How do you get down? The pullers get tired and drop you?
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:48 pm

Where is it written that if you get a few days off, you always get sick.

I hope whoever made up that rule catches this lousy cold.

Blah
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:54 pm

LJ, the pulling team slowly let you down. In theory.

Sharabella, that sucks. Unfortunately, I can empathasise with a throat infection right now.

Random:

Not having read the book, nor the trilogy, I watched "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" yesterday. What a joy it was to see a brilliantly written, well-acted and visually stunning movie. I was constantly glued in place waiting for the next twist to unfold. If perchance anyone hasn't seen it yet, do yourself a favour. Be prepared for some confronting issues and brutal scenes though.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:37 pm

You know it takes a day or two for a virus to get hold of you and make you sick.

Hubby stopped out inside-the-wall water leak. flower Now the problem is I have no hot water in my bathroom. But then my cold water isn't exactly cold given the outside temperature.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:17 am

omigosh, Nay...how fun!!!!

Sharabella, I hope you feel better. It's that time of year when the weather changes and our bodies don't like it.

Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Nay--What an adventure! I am so glad you had fun!

Sharbella--I hope you feel better.

Checked in here and was sickened by the GB toliet shrine story.

I am back home but still busy with work and casual dating. I had a great time at an outdoor concert on Friday night. The guy and I are just getting to know each other and there was a thrill in slow dancing with someone who for the most part is a stranger.

I usually date my buddies so it's very different for me!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Le Powderfinger - the best Australian band ever. I went to their combined Silverchair/Powderfinger concert tour when it arrived in Queensland - all about Reconciliation.

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Ooops, forgot to say:

K, good luck with the new guy.
Mr LJ = Plumbing God?

Random:

Today, approximately 17 days after our Federal Election (August 21st), Australia should find out whether we have a Liberal/Coalition Government or the return of the Labour Government.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am

Mr. LJ is semihandy. And all mine! Except for his mom and my mom and his sister and my sister...
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:48 am

A quickie for you all:

A man is cupping his hand to scoop water from a Highland burn.

A Gamekeeper shouts, 'Dinnae drink tha waaater! Et's foo ae coo's shite an pish!'

The man replies, 'My Good fellow, I'm from England. Could you repeat that in English for me.'

The keeper replies, 'I said, use two hands - you spill less that way!!!'
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:33 pm

oh dear....lol
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:59 am

Quote :
K, good luck with the new guy.

I am causally dating which translates into random dating so there is more than one. I haven't dated outside my social circle in a long time and I know after my recent experience I am not ready to settle down. I meet a ton of people through work and just because I am very outgoing. I am just having fun until lightning strikes, which could be never!

I am going to a football (American) game with a guy I knew in high school but never dated but we will be cheering for different teams. This should be interesting.

Sharbella--are you feeling better?

How is everyone?

Last edited by kayanne on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Casual dating, K? Good for you! I like the idea of being at a game supporting opposing teams. could be interesting. Wink

Random:

I am feeling a little high today, energy-wise. No artifical assistance. This might have helped though ...

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Random:

I was walking with someone the other night who commented that some of his co-workers still seem sceptical about climate change. As an environmental/health expert for our region, he could give examples of how the local weather and animal behavioural pattens have changed. But I, as someone who doesn't tend to pay attention to such things, can also see seasons blending into one another. Hurricanes are moving further south, vermin like cane toads travel with the heat ...

Really, I live a relatively healthy, simple and uncomplicated life but I should be more grateful and become more active before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Total vanity alert!

What a different an inch and a half makes! I just had an inch and a half cut off my hair and it feels so light! I can't stop tossing my hair around!
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:43 pm

After feeling uneasy about seeing the lady in the MGP pic with the distorted mouth, I saw something much worse last night in my real life. I had strange and disturbing nightmares and dreams all night.

I have tried to carry on as normal all day but it's not working. Going to take some time away from everyone and deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 3)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next