The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 2)

Go down 
+11
AimeeMarie
LadyNOLA
Oggy
pamelajane
Poppy
LegoJulie
Nay
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
Leo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:32 pm

This poor thread stops and starts when we get busy, doesn't it?

Yesterday, I gamely lined up and bought a cordless screwdriver. And NO that is not a euphamism for another battery powered tool.

Now I have a drill and a screwdriver. I am turning into Handy Jane. Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Why do you need both? Doesn't the drill take screwdriver bits?

I can't find my ratchet set.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:07 pm

LJ, I have a ratchet set somewhere and a hammer and other assorted extras. Laying my hands on them when I need them is a bit of a problem though.
One day soon, I will be a better organised Handy Jane. Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Yeahright-1
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:00 am

I have my screwdrivers and bits and pliers in flat double-sided tackle boxes. I have a kid's fishing tackle box with Mickey Mouse on it as a sewing kit. I need to get a plastic tackle box with long compartments for wrenches and hammer. My extra long screwdrivers will have to remain unboxed.

Still don't know where my ratchet set went. Maybe that's a hint that I should buy a new one. New tools.....hmmmmm......

I need a couple of different small handsaws, a cold soldering iron, and some leather punches and rivets. I guess I'll need a mallet, too.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:10 pm

I'm a weird chick in that I like getting tools. My dad bought me a toolkit for Christmas a few years back, and it was one of my favorite gifts. I use it all the time!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Most of the chicks I like like tools, and like getting them for free. They get expensive.

I guess I'm weird in that I wish parents and grandparents would give me underwear for Christmas. Bras are hideously expensive, so are nice panties, camisoles, corsets, girdles, even stockings. I love socks so I'll take those, too.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:19 pm

I want a puppy for Christmas. Dashie, Jack Russell, Beagle, Westie! So many choices.

Cheeky personality is a MUST.

Please write to Santa on my behalf OR
you can contribute to the PupforNay Fund Appeal.

Ta mucho muchly.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:37 pm

We keep talking about getting a dog when my folks move.

And I love tools! Well, the kind that you can fix things with, not the other kinds....lol

But I do have to admit, many of mine are pinkish...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Hello all! I am back in Pantry land - alleluia.

Today my social calendar includes a birthday party (with jumping castle), paddling at the beach, countless laughs, cold beverages and glorious summer food.

I wish for you all a relaxed and happy day. Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:53 am

Nay wrote:
paddling at the beach,
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:38 am

LJ, no understandie the beach paddling?

Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Childrenpaddling
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:52 pm

What the heck are they doing?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:12 pm

They look as though they are skimming for seaweed.

Do you live anywhere near the beach, LJ?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Oprah is in Big D. She was at the Texas State Fair today (supposedly the biggest state fair in the nation) and is filming her show there tomorrow. She said that it was her first choice to Dallas and that everyone needs some joy right now and the Texas State Fair represents all things American or something liike that.

She was wearing a Stetson hat and boots......

OU/Texas Weekend is this coming weekend. The Red River Shootout game is Saturday. I can't wait!!!!

GO SOONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* For Nay and those who know nothing about American College Football:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_River_Rivalry
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:04 am

What is Oprah going to diss this time? Chili?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:09 am

I'm getting ready to leave to rejoin the world of working stiffs.

Catch y'all this afternoon/evening. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:45 am

Yay for you, DK! cheers
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:45 pm

Very cool, DK.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:47 am

The weather here in Queensland has been hideous over the past two days. Strong winds and dust clouds to many regions. Of course, that affects people in varied ways - asthma, irritable behaviour, allergies etc.

That's not mentioning that annoyance of a layer of dust everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Unusual moment occurred yesterday. I had a good friend ask if I wanted to meet a nice, tall, single farmer friend of hers.

Ummmmm.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Americangothic
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:47 pm

You're a witch with a capital "B", PJ!!

Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 624282 Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 624282 Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 624282
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:43 am

The Sydney Film Festival is in town. I've just come from seeing 'Eden Is West', a film by Costas Gavras (Oscar/BAFTA/Golden Palm/Cesar winner).

Confronting yet warm, hopeful yet hopeless. The main character, a young illegal immigrant called Elias, is taken advantage of in so many cruel ways yet maintains an innocence and naivete until the closing seconds.

Tonight I'll watch a new John Woo film 'Red Cliffs', a story of two 3rd century armies pitted against each other for control of China. Woo has directed many Hollywood mainstream and Chinese movies - Face Off, MI2, Broken Arrow, Paycheck etc.

Chocolate anyone?
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:43 pm

I enjoy film festivals
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:58 pm

i've only been to music festivals. should try a film fest sometime. i have problems sitting still for a long time, tho. i tend to be a bit hyper! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 2)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next