The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 2)

Go down 
+11
AimeeMarie
LadyNOLA
Oggy
pamelajane
Poppy
LegoJulie
Nay
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
Leo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Wow, you ARE both fans of the ball game. Laughing

Random:

I saw a baseball game when I visited the US. Can't remember who played but I loved it ... I also loved the hot dog!

ETA: I'm more of a tv sportsperson - rugby union and tennis. Australian weather doesn't do much for my complexion so no-go to the outdoor stuff.

Last edited by Nay on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:33 pm

We have football, basketball, baseball, soccer and hockey teams and probably other sports in national teams...and I've only been to 2 baseball games.

Warm weather is tiring...so is spring cleaning.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:27 pm

DK, don't be surprised if you don't hear of my in St. Louis at some point. it's not that far from Tennessee.

My Braves lost. Sad

The Braves play in San Francisco tomorrow but I won't get to watch much of it. It is coming on in the afternoon and I have the rehearsal dinner for a wedding I am working Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Kayanne, you have to attend both the rehearsal and the actual wedding? I've not heard of a singer doing that before.

Mind you, my experience of wedding is limited to friends and family and they've all been small and informal.

Random:

Was to due to have a massage this afternoon but it's been postponed - masseuse pregnant and sick.

Might have a nap now.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Yep! Before the actual "dinner" we will go through the entire ceremony. I pretty much attend all of the rehearsals for the weddings I do. Maybe it's a Southern custom to go through the entire ceremony the night before but that is my experience. Depending on how comfortable I am with the bride/groom, I may not attend the actual dinner. But this wedding was booked months ago and I have gotten to know them.

Honestly, I don't want a wedding after doing this for 10 years. Too much work and hassle!

Massage---Th
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Oops, I meant to say massages are the best! I hope you get one soon!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:31 am

Hubby and I have never attended rehearsals of wedding gigs. Could be they were all Catholic Masses and follow the same liturgy.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:14 am

You could be correct there, Julie.

Random:

I have finally discovered Ebay ..................... dangerous times ahead, my friends.

Stand clear. Bargains await me. Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Thgreenstars
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:07 am

I would love to skip the rehearsals and have more of my weekend to enjoy. But I really like being there. I am kind of a perfectionist. I get an idea of what the rest of the ceremony is like and where the songs fit in.

And my day job is virtual so anytime I can get out of my home office is good!
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:02 am

Random:

I have driven my friends crazy all night by yelling randomly,
"Kill shot!! That's the kill shot!!!!!"

What?!!! You don't get it?
Well, we saw this tonight. Please note around 1 min 10 sec....

hahahaha!!! The movie was funny. Much better than The Bounty Hunter, sorry Gerry.....

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:57 am

Can absolutely see you doing that too, buttmunch. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:09 pm

DIFF (Dallas International Film Festival) has started here, and goes all week.

I'm off to see some random flicks. I bet they will be better than most of the crap out in the theaters now..... AND the added bonus: I've scored free tickets for the week. I don't have to pay for anything. Love that.

I'll report back later.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Love to hear what you see, Dallas. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Have fun, Dallas!

I just got home from a weekend with the family. Time to get ready for bed to do the work thing again.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:09 am

I hope you had a great birthday with family, DK.

Alice, how is study and the MF site working out?

Did you enjoy your cultural evening, Dallas? Any foreign language films?

Random:

Dark skies here late this afternoon. Quite interesting cloud pattern. Looked like an angry marshmallow.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:12 am

Nay wrote:

Random:

Dark skies here late this afternoon. Quite interesting cloud pattern. Looked like an angry marshmallow.

Oooo, did a storm come out of that mushroom? Shocked

How's Buddy feeling, Nay? Crying or Very sad

-------

https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2025
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 2)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40