The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat

Go down 
+4
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
Nay
DonnaKat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:36 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
I know this is random and out of the blue, but does anyone know any Norwegians? scratch

I was once in a room with 90 Norwegians, if that helps.
Back to top Go down
Peege88
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Peege88

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Just reading the older posts here.

And wondering....how do you guys find this stuff?

Quite interesting, the Norwegian bloggers and their hanging out with Gerry. He is such a boy!

But really, how do you find these tidbits of info. that not just anyone would happen upon??? (and how come there isn't more? Surely other people out there have Gerry pics and vids taken on their cell phones...)

Just curious.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Peege88
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Peege, we have a spy in Butler Camp. She prefers to remain completely anonymous but sends us copious amounts of information before the wider world hears it.

And if you believe that, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you .... hahahaa Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 4 646968
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:37 pm

I find some stuff on Twitter, but yes we do have a ninja spy in our midst. That's how we found out about the Norwegians and their vids, and that's how we got them BEFORE one was pulled and/or made private. Yes, we did. We had the scoop here first...even before IMDB and JJ commenters got wind of it.

Dare I post the vids? I don't know, because to me they seemed to be making fun of Gerry, and I'm not cool with that. But they are saved in my secret dungeon o'stuff, should they ever want to deny they made them. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Peege88
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Peege88

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Ooooh how evil.

I like it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Peege88
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4