The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat

Go down 
+4
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
Nay
DonnaKat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Now the Norweigian chick has twittered:

my better half is on a business trip, and I have the whole rooftop terrace in Chelsea by myself...Lovely!

This is getting better and better. Either G has a little 21 year old plaything who is spilling the beans (and will probably get dumped soon for doing so) or she is a friend/acquaintance/bootycall ( and she will get dumped soon for talking).

I guess the truth will come out if G goes to Scotland in May since she said she is going to Glasglow then on vacation. Supposedly there is a fundraiser for Burns in Scotland in May.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:17 pm

I find the fact that she just turned 21 and he is turning 40 kind of gross. A 20 year age gap is significant, especially with someone that young.
If it is true, then I think there is something very, very wrong with him. It isn't just arrested development. It is predatory and creepy.
But I also think that she could be making it all up and yanking people's chains. If so, I don't think G will be associating with her anymore. I sure wouldn't if someone used my name in that way.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:24 pm

If he is hooking up with 20 year olds, then whatever happens I consider to be karma...whether it be in the form of truths being leaked out, or made up stories. Either way, if you're going to lie with dogs, expect to rise up with fleas.

And if there is some inkling of truth in what she's saying, then I'd suggest he either ask for his keys back or get his locks changed...or both. Not all stalking comes in the form of motherly/grandmotherly fangirls.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Ok, everyone...I confess...now you know why I'm going to Glasgow in May. I'm meeting up with Gerry. These twits are just a "cover". Razz
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Ah...now we get the REAL story...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:49 am

Dallas wrote:
I'm not seeing these videos and the fact that they back up the Twitter posts anywhere else on the net yet.

The Pantry may have a scoop......that would be beautiful.
Yes, I believe that YOU scooped the world with GB's latest exploits, Dallas. Whilst they now appear elsewhere, no-one can sniff out a hunch like you. Cool

BRAVO!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:17 am

Okay I just checked Celine's Twitter page for myself, and upon retrospection she may not even be talking about Gerry when she says "G". First off, an earlier tweet said she was with "G" at the gym when it was proven Gerry was in India.

Now, three hours after she tweeted about the rooftop terrace, she tweeted "is enjoying the sunny weather in Ginger's lovely backyard". The "G" is most likely referring to Ginger...could be a friend, sister, female lover, etc.

Maybe we're making more out of this then there is. It still doesn't explain the booty call, though. Or the trip over the pond in May. Maybe she's a love/lust/starstruck kid who's gonna follow him around like a little puppy dog, now. You know what happens when you show these young girls a little bit of male attention....they go nuts. Wink
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:26 pm

That means our "G" name still belongs to us...lol!

It still doesn't explain a lot of other things, DK. Not that it means the world to me, but it's out there now.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Oh I'm not saying he isn't going after women half his age. But I don't think there's anything more than that with this one, and I don't think she's staying at his place while he's gone.

I went to her blog this morning, and one of the comments asked her why if Gerry was her friend, would she broadcast such personal details (i.e. the vid about the booty call). Maybe that's why she made the vid password protected. The fact that she even broadcasted it to begin with makes me wonder about her...but then again, she's young and immature.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:54 pm

Yeah, but she put it out there before it was password protective, so she wasn't thinking at first, and who knows how many people ripped/downloaded the video.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Yeah, who knows how many ripped and downloaded it? Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 649737
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:12 pm

LOL! I wasn't interested in that video, so I didn't even try. But I wonder how many ripped it to see if they could get it translated.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Sheesh, I have not seen the video. I just heard thru the grapevine that he sent her a text message with the Shakespearean phrase...."Wanna f*ck?"

Poetic, don't you think?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:48 am

Has anyone noticed that this thread and its flow-on discussion has had over 400 views?

Must be all the 'visitors' ....

Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Maxine-1
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:18 am

This is par for the course, Nay.

LMAO at the satire!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:28 am

I know this is random and out of the blue, but does anyone know any Norwegians? scratch

Why, you ask? Oh, I don't know. I just want to get to know some, that's all.

Come to think of it, I do know some. Confused
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:35 am

Mmmmm, well....I'm a tall, nordic blonde....and you know me. LOL!

Will that do?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:36 am

Sure thing!

Do you know Norwegian? Wink
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:59 am

I know "Norwegian Wood." Does that count?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:11 am

Hehe...Norwegian "Wood". Yes, that could be good.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Isn't it good Norwegian wood?

Jaysus, I just realized what John was singing about.

How naive can I get at my old age?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:35 pm

Was he? I guess he was....

Naughty John.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:43 am

His name is GERRARD, ladies. Or Gerald. Or even Studmuffin! Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Sengevals-1

Not John.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:30 am

LOL!!

In all seriousness, if John were around today, I think he and Gerard would become great friends. John loved NY, too.

I miss him.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 am

Me too, Leo. He was my favorite Beatle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat   Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerard Butler Thinks NYC is Neat
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next