The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE

Go down 
+10
Oggy
Helena
Nay
celticwhisper
Leo
Dallas
dreamer
DonnaKat
ladyremi
sky_fitsheaven
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
celticwhisper
Boringly Sane
celticwhisper

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:08 pm

I saw no pictures, either. Weird. Oh well, I read the definition.

DonnaKat, I'm impressed you got FakeGerry (for lack of a better description) to answer you. He's got a lot replies to wade through, I'm sure. I @ him about Megan Fox with:

Quote :
@Gerry_Butler Megan Fox is so hot, I'd try to steal her from you,too. I might consider sharing,though, if she were game :p

I got nothing back...lol!
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:21 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
I saw a definition, but no pictures.

I feel cheated. I want to see a visual, so I know EXACTLY what it is you're talking about.

I'm too gutless to do a Google search. My own imagination is bad enough. Frankly I'm still struggling with how such a thing is even physically possible.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:27 pm

sky_fitsheaven wrote:
I'm too gutless to do a Google search. My own imagination is bad enough. Frankly I'm still struggling with how such a thing is even physically possible.
WHAT!!

You made us Google it and now you say you're too gutless!

Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Tut_tut-3
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:41 am

Ok I am now twittering and I am following Jason Statham now. He has tweeted Gerry a couple of times. He is pretty funny and has beat the crap out of fake mattdamon now on there twice. I am having fun reading some of this stuff...lolololol. I am following DK as well..
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:55 am

I'm greyeyegoddess everywhere...Smile

I think that at first it was more likely Gerry, because I feel that Gerry is the kind of guy who does like to follow the latest trends, or even be a trendsetter. But I think now, someone could be writing for him, who knows.

There are fakes, but there are real people out there. Just don't get your hopes up high.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Gerry, though. I don't think there is anything wrong with entertainers who use Twitter or any other social forum. I don't believe Gerry's that private anymore...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
sky_fitsheaven
sky_fitsheaven

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:27 pm

Nay wrote:
sky_fitsheaven wrote:
WHAT!!

You made us Google it and now you say you're too gutless!

Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Tut_tut-3

Ok ok I google.

What the hell did you people get? I got a pageful of traditional Scottish costuming and something about Scottish serial murderers .... *click* ... who did not give anyone a Scottish head mask during their reign of terror.

On a side note I feel so rejected. Fake Gerry didn't want to discuss my filthy sex act with me. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Don't feel bad, he has been ignoring me for months.

Maybe fake Gerry is afraid of assertive women.

The fact that he didn't want to discuss your fithy sex act or my two tweets about me wanting him to spank me suggests that it is NOT the real Gerry. The real Gerard Butler would have been all over that!

After watching all the fawning going on over "him", I need to scrub myself down and take a bath.

Trying hard not to get mad at the real Gerry over fake Gerry's tweets. Isn't it weird how that works on your mind like that?
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Maybe fake Gerry IS a woman.
Hell, he could be me for all you know. I'm sneaky like that.....
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Are you disappointed, ladies?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:55 pm

I would be disappointed IF Twitter Gerry was real.

Based on his Tweets, he isn't very likeable. In fact, he's very dislikable.

Real Gerry should get him shut down...real Gerry gets enough bad media publicity as it is. Fake Gerry may cause real Gerry to lose some real fans if he or she is allowed to continue.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:13 pm

DonnaKat wrote:

Real Gerry should get him shut down...real Gerry gets enough bad media publicity as it is.

Maybe they should shut down real Gerry for awhile too....

I really would like to slap him like Cher in "Moonstruck" and yell "SNAP OUT OF IT!"
But then again, I just like any excuse to smack someone.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:42 pm

I nominate Tex (aka "Dallas") to be Gerry's official PR person.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:55 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
I nominate Tex (aka "Dallas") to be Gerry's official PR person.

Now THAT I would gladly become a fangirl for!
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:12 pm

First rule of business:

Shut your pie hole. Think before you speak and no more talking about genetalia in public. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Try using yours again. It is starting to atrophy.

Speaking of genetalia, be a little more discriminating with yours and the company you keep in general.

Get a foto facial and use some chapstick. You look haggard. Put out a little effort before there is no turning back the hands of time.

And lastly, put as much effort in your craft and your personal growth as you do your recreational activities. And get to church. Baby Jesus is crying....

How's that for a start?
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:32 pm

Love it!

I'm so there, D!
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
sky_fitsheaven

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Nay wrote:
Are you disappointed, ladies?

I agree with Donna. If it was real Gerry I'd be crushed. One of my goals is to engage Real Gerry in a game of "My brain is much dirtier than yours" (and win!) and Fake Gerry's existence taunts me.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:18 pm

Taunts you? An interesting turn of phrase, Sky.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:34 pm

Speaking of Twitter...

Someone from Scotland tweeted a few hours ago that he met Gerard Butler today. So if that's true (and I don't know why he would lie) it's as I suspected...he's probably still in the UK, either visiting mom or working on Burns stuff (or both). He probably stayed there after going to the awards last weekend.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Let's hope it's Burns.

Work that strut, Butler and stay away from nightclubs.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Fake Gerry said that he would be in NY this past week in one of his creepy posts about exotic women etc. He said that some poster fit the description, he would be in NYC the following week and to look him up. That post was March 26th. The real Gerry would have known he was going to the Empire Awards in London a few days later and would have known if he was turning around and coming right back to NYC.

Sorry, but inconsistencies jump out at me. So, I noticed this right away. Call it a professional hazard. So if Butler is in Scotland, or even still in London, I think that Fake Gerry is tipping his hand.

ETA: Fake Gerry also posted back on Feb. 19th:
After filming is over i'm visiting mum and Lolita in Scotland. I need a vacation before I start the next film.

Fangurls have speculated that Gerry has given Lolita to his nieces or some other fiction in order to explain the fact that she hasn't been seen lately. If it comes out that Lolita is still Gerry's pet and was not in Scotland during the filming of LAC, that will further expose Twittering Gerry. Regardless, if this post is true and he is visiting mum, I think he would have known that he wouldn't be in NYC this past week and would not have posted otherwise a week ago.

Last edited by Dallas on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:35 pm

I noticed that too, and it was painstakingly obvious once I saw that Twitter about that guy meeting Gerry today in Scotland.

This guy is a fake, plain and simple. And fans are getting really upset about being 'blocked', etc. My hunch is that this faker's intentions are not to just fake a celebrity. This faker is doing this to play mindgames with Gerry's fans. He/she obviously knows something about Gerry and his fandom, and is going to great lengths. It's only a matter of time before he/she makes a major slipup.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:43 pm

I think that the poster is poking fun at Gerry, his image, and those who follow him.
I think many of his fans are not objective and are reading what they want to into the posts instead of seeing the mocking creepiness etc. Those are probably the same people who excuse his real behavior as part of his "Scottishness", so they probably think that the posts seem extremely normal. I also think when someone really gets into Twittering (or any other social networking site or tool) that it is easy for them to get wrapped up into it and possibly lose some objectiveness. It can be addictive just like blogs, pap photos, tabloid stories and even fansites. So if some are getting upset, then maybe they are giving it too much focus. It is probably easy to do. I find it hard to get upset about anything in Gerryworld. I'd rather focus on shoe shopping....you know, the important things in life. hahahahaha.

Fake Gerry just seems like any other troll to me. But maybe I am the one that is blind. I am first to say that I am not easily convinced of anything nor am I one to go against my instinct. This one just doesn't pass the smell test to me.

If I am completely wrong, and this is really Gerry, then I think he is terribly immature, creepily odd, and just a sad empty person. I would hope he would have other things to do than just sit around alone and talk to strangers via the internet. I would hope that he would rather talk to his real friends via the phone, or email or in person etc. Twitter Gerry doesn't seem to be using Twitter as some publicity tool, or project information site, or even to help mold his image, so I think it's a troll.

edit: spelling

Last edited by Dallas on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:47 pm

I found this really funny. For those of you that love to Twitter, please do not take offense. Like anything, I think that there are some that have become addicted to it and are actually isolating themselves by spending so much time on it instead of using traditional forms of communication and interacting with people face to face.

From that point of view, I find this really funny and true!!!

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Dallas wrote:
I think that the poster is poking fun at Gerry, his image, and those who follow him.
I could not agree more. And dammit, isn't that our job? Mad

Just kidding, folks ... and Mr Butler, Sir.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:35 am

Ok, you all make good points, especially since I'm not keeping up "where in the world is Gerry".

Not that I'm disappointed or anything. I have some really good connections, including a great actor who is really funny online.

I'm not sure why people expect the real person to be online, but also, could the "real" Gerry be playing with people's minds, because he can?

The earlier posts were very Gerry like, which leads me to think that something happened earlier, and now someone else has decided to play Gerry, whether it's to keep Gerry off the radar by putting lies up, or play with susceptible minds.

don't know, but it's very interesting...

But I still add there's nothing wrong nor should there be anything to be ashamed of if a celeb wants to use social forums. I'm kind of taken back by the idea that some people can't believe that Gerry would even do a thing like that...why not? (not saying that anyone here said that)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next