The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 5)

Go down 
+5
Helena Camacho
sami_stardust
LegoJulie
Nay
DonnaKat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:58 pm

We certainly have DAYS worth of material to snigger, point and giggle about..........especially if some adult bevvies are added!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Word, sista! Laughing

RIP Lady Margaret Thatcher. May you be remembered for standing firm in hard times and not just for standing 'on' your people.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Great lady, M. Thatcher.

I don't host. People come here at their own peril.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:09 pm

We're game, Julie. Armour - check, laser on full - check, good Australian vino - check, beagles for Texan squirt to play with - check.

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Hello everyone...congrats Kayanne.

Alas, I put my poor Mister Whiskers to sleep last Saturday morning. I stayed with him as they put the sleep injection in him that stopped his heart, as it broke mine...

Thank God for Angel and Coco. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Hugs, DK. We love you. I love you Sorry to hear about Mr Whiskers.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:02 am

Hugs from me, too, DK. RIP Mister Whiskers. And hugs for Angel.
Back to top Go down
Dani Blue
Random Babbler
Dani Blue

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:16 am

Hi DK,

I know I haven't been on the forum long, but I do know how it feels to lose a furry part of one's family. So sorry to hear about Mr Whiskers.
Hugs to you and the other members of your family. I'm glad you have them to help ease at least some of the pain.

Take care.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:46 am

That is so sad, Donna, but I am glad you were there with him at the end. He would have smelt you and heard your voice and I believe that is very important for you as part of your grieving.

Can you tell us a little about Mr Whiskers if it's not too difficult?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Oops! Shocked

Happy Belated Birthday, DK!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Happy birthday, Donna! I love you
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Thanks everyone! What do you want to know about him? He was a full blooded Persian, very feisty in his youth yet very gentle. A real loverboy, I used to call him. A purrbox...he slept with me many a night and lulled me to sleep with his purrs. He loved to be fawned on and loved. A regal gentleman. Smile

The vet called this evening to let me know his ashes are ready. He will be returning home soon, at least in physical form. His spirit will continue to watch over me from the Rainbow Bridge. I'm relieved he is no longer suffering, yet I miss him terribly.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:34 am

I miss kitty purrs. Can't have them anymore. Kid visited a friend with cats and practically suffocated.

The Rainbow Bridge has probably sagged since my brown tabby was put to sleep a while back.

Whatcha gonna do with his ashes?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:40 am

She's allergic, Julie?

Thanks for telling us about him, Donna. He sounded like a real little character. I also want to get my two cremated also when that sad time comes. May I suggest a special tree, shrub or flowering bush be planted near Mr Whiskers/Loverboy's final resting place? It would be truly fitting if it had whispy white flowers ...

Happy birthday Donna and Dallas (soon). Doin\' the Wave

BTW It was my birthday last December and NO-ONE remembered.
tongue
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:29 am

Happy Belated Birthday, Nay! Sleepy I don't remember many birthdays nowadays.

Kid's badly allergic to cats. We've not been anywhere near one in years so the dingbat forgot (and forgot to tell me the friends have cats) and played with the cats. I, of course, was horrified. We keep Benedryl here.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Dingbat = Husband? She sounds seriously allergic, Julie. How does she go with flowers, dust mites, grass etc?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Dingbat = kid. We take Claritin daily for whatever shows up. Works for most things. Kid forgot for a couple of days before the cat thing. Normally there are no symptoms, only with multiple triggers or an extreme trigger like a wasp sting or picking up cats and burying face in said cats. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:00 am

None of the allergy meds work for me, I'm afraid. I just deal with it and have a nasty sinus headache from now til August. pale
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Wait a minute, no one remembered? I'm so sorry! Happy birthday Nay! And Dallas!

my birthday was last Wednesday

Mr Whiskers came back today in ash form. I have him in a little box. I did buy a knockout rosebush today. Maybe I can plant it in his honor.

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 53335611
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm

The rosebush in his honor is a beautiful idea!
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:22 am

It is indeed.

I buried Tigger under his favorite forsythia bush. He loved to lay there in the shade.

Sorry I haven't around, but it's taken awhile to get over the guest , the crud, and strange work hours.
I have the weekend off, and spent yesterday in total lazy mode. Comfy robe, cat in my lap, tea and butterscotch schnapps, and "Lost Girl" on the TV.
I now feel human again.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:51 am

Happy Birthday, Dallas!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:51 pm

Lazy mode is just what is needed sometimes, Shar.

Dallas has a birthday? Surely, she must be 40 by now!? Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 646968
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:21 pm

40?? Just a wee lass! Wink
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Lass, yes. Wee, no. I don't think I'd like to test Dallas' ninja skills. Laughing

Randoms:

I was quite relieved to hear this morning about a significant break through in the Boston bombings. What a senseless and vicious crime with such tragic consequences. Can anyone ever truly explain what role a happy, proud little boy played in a madman's agenda?

Also relieved to see that Lady Thatcher was farewelled in a dignified way. Regardless of some people's opinions of her time as PM, she was due respect for her attainment of that position.

New neighbours have moved in next door with a huge bloody dog (more like a small horse actually). Needless to say, my two macho beagles have decided to let the entire neighbourhood know their displeasure. Hackles up, voices up, strut on! I tell you - it's always interesting living with males and their egos.

It's Thursday already. How did the week slip by so quickly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 5)
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next