The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 5)

Go down 
+8
kayanne
Sharabella
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
Nay
Helena Camacho
sami_stardust
DonnaKat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:35 am

WAAAAAAIT a minute.

Dallas?

Posting in the Random thread????

Our Dallas? The one who is quick draw McGraw on the Butler information but doesn't stop to play with us???

DK! Is she allowed in here???? Laughing

Random:

Roger Federer served a little hotheaded Australian player (Bernard Tomic) up for dinner last night in the Australian Open. It was supremely satisfying to watch the master against the egotist.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:14 am

Happy Chinese New Year! Doin\' the Wave
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:27 pm

I've been busy with RL......

Here's a funny for you all:

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:43 pm

LOL! Atlanta, too. That was funny, Dallas. Thx.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:29 am

I don't have conceal-carry. I should. But then I'd lose my gun. Do you know how heavy they are?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:56 pm

See now, Julie. I thought you were talking make-up when you said conceal. My mind does not go automatically to guns. It really is a major difference between our countries.

Dallas not biting? This is just SO wrong.

Random:

It's Australia Day here tomorrow. I shall celebrate with a sleep-in, then mow the lawn and have a nap in the afternoon - all very Nay behaviour as opposed to Australian behaviour. But for all of youse Americanos, I wish my bestest gift - VEGEMITE.

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Vegemite-1
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:28 pm

i wanna try that stuff.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:29 pm

PS: HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY, NayNay!!! flower
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:53 pm

What is the shelf life of Vegemite? Is it longer if it's refrigerated and never opened?

Random: I think I might take a vacation this spring (as compared to a staycation). I'm thinking Vancouver. It would be a good birthday present for me.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:48 am

Happy Australia Day, Nay!

As far as I know, Aussies don't conceal their weapons, guns or knives, they carry them in the open wherever they go.

DK, thinking of Cretin Con?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:03 am

sami_stardust wrote:
i wanna try that stuff.
Do it. I dare you. Laughing

DonnaKat wrote:
What is the shelf life of Vegemite? Is it longer if it's refrigerated and never opened?
I don't know, DK. My jars don't last that long. I always keep them in the fridge but perversely I don't refridgerate my peanut paste.

LegoJulie wrote:
As far as I know, Aussies don't conceal their weapons, guns or knives, they carry them in the open wherever they go.
What are you saying exactly, you Texan gunslinger? Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Cowboy
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:14 am

LegoJulie wrote:
DK, thinking of Cretin Con?

Mebbe.

Random: I don't want to go to work today. Could somebody fill in for me so I can go back to sleep? Sleep
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:22 pm

It's a dark and rainy day here.

None of the Texans I know carry conceal handguns on them, or openly carry rifles and shotguns, unless they're on a hunting trip. Everytime I see some show depicting Aussies, they're carrying guns, in the bush, at home, at the bar, in the truck, on the truck, behind the truck, etc. I see more pickup trucks in those shows than I do on my streets.

I don't sling guns. I haven't touched my guns in years. Used to shoot them at the range, but bullets are expensive. Need to dig up my bow. Arrows are easier to recover and reuse.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:58 am

Bow? Are you trying to scare me, Julie? Laughing

Queensland is experiencing a very wet summer season again. There is talk today of a cyclone off the north coast and areas of northern NSW are in serious flood. Australia Day has been steamy and overcast but at least it hasn't rained for a few hours, enough time for the Bud and his mate to play.

DK, I'd put my hand up for the day at work but I have a feeling I would headbutt your boss so that may not be the best for you in the long run ...

Random:

32 guests? WOW.

Now just join up and chat to us on our little forum ... come on, you know you want to! Wink

I'm not a Cameron Diaz fan usually but I've just finished 'Bad Teacher' and I thought it was hilarious. If only we could talk that way, write those comments etc.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:16 am

Anything can be used as a weapon. Even a simple plastic grocery bag, a pen or pencil, or a mouse cord. Fingernail in the eye isn't bad, either.

I don't have anything random to say today.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Then I will say: Take care of yourself. I just heard Texas is due for some wild weather today.

Random:

Shockingly, Nadal defeated Federer in a straight sets match lastnight. That now sets him up for the final.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:44 am

We had wild weather yesterday. It was dark all day. Tornadoes touched down about 30miles from here in a couple of places. Some people had extra porches and sheds when they woke up that morning. Nothing bad here. We got a lot of needed rain.

Was calm today.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:00 pm

It's weird having tornadoes, etc in January. It's been a strange winter. I'm glad you're okay, Julie.

Random: The local radio station is doing an 80's weekend. I'm not sure why, but I'm jamming. Which makes me old.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Donna, that reminds me of a cool site my aunt introduced me to.

www.upchucky.com

When you get to that page, look on the right hand side. It will have different sections that say "Hits of the 40's", "Hits of the 50's"....etc. etc. as you keep scrolling down on that side. Under each decade section, it will break it down by year and give you two choices for each year, radio or jukebox. For example: 1985 Radio or Jukebox. Click on the Jukebox, not the radio. You can do that by year and it will play the top 20 songs from that year for free. It will let you play the top 20 songs from the years 1940-1999. It's a lot of fun. Great trip down memory lane.

There appears to be other stuff you can explore on there too, like just country hits or Christmas music.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:36 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Which makes me old.
Yes but did you have a perm when you were younger like Dallas. No Think Epstein from Welcome Back Mr Kotter ...

Random:

It has been raining on and off all week and weekend and doesn't appear to be over yet. Fortunately, there haven't been the massive falls here and further upstream so parts of our city and elsewhere in Queensland haven't flooded yet. Sadly, Northern New South Wales has copped a caning though over the past week.

Unbeknowns to me the underside of the house was waterlogged again (less than last January thankfully).

My first clue was a strange splashing noise and inevitable racing arrival of Bud and his little mate upstairs on my wooden floors, complete with muddy bellies, paws and noses. Didn't they have have an absolute ball? I could do nothing but laugh.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Thought you might like to see this, Sami.

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:34 pm

She has a beautiful voice, but honestly? I hate to hear anybody but Ms Etta sing that song. It has to be one of the best love songs of alltime....and I'm not big on love songs. Thanks for sharing that, Nay.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:45 am

If that had been for a memorial concert, then I think it is entirely appropriate for Miss James and Aguilera's vocal range.

BUT it was for her funeral. A funeral is not a place to flash your breasts and sustain the high notes like a diva.

Poor behaviour indeed.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:35 am

Yeah.....it was like a performance, not a tribute. I guess that's Hollywood for ya. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:50 pm

No tornadoes here. Rain has stopped. It's coming back in a couple of days.

I think my eyes are playing tricks on me this morning. I just saw an ad that says "Fat Free Internet".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 5)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next