The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 4)

Go down 
+7
Nay
Sharabella
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
kayanne
andrea
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:20 am

I'm a heat, humidity, and insect wimp.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:34 am

At least you both admit you're wimps. That's one step closer to becoming dewimped. Wink

Random:

Have you ever stopped and breathed in a truly joyful moment? A simple moment filled with clean air, good health, zero stress and alertness?

Last Friday, my car went in for a long service - complicated engine stuff. Instead of asking the mechanic or a friend to give me a lift home, I chose to walk. Luckily for me, it was a long walk (6kms) with various gardens and animals, sweet smells, shop window browsing, a clear crisp blue sky and sun shining warmly on a winter's day.

It felt great to be alive and kicking.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Count me in with the wimps.

I can get just as joyful setting in a lounge chair, under a shade tree (on grass that someone else has been paid to cut) with a tall glass of lemonade and a handful of kittens to watch at play.

Random: I'm on vacation this week.

Last edited by Sharabella on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:59 pm

I can't even do the shade tree thing here anymore. When you open the door and step outside the humidity BLASTS you in the face. Feels....literally....like you are walking into a wet sauna.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Actually the only time I did that Saturday was when a storm was blowing up. Watched the storm clouds until the first drop of rain splattered. Of course it made the sauna feeling even worse. I'm planing on staying in the rest of the week.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:17 pm

You want cool? Come here. Nipple cripple weather at the moment with cold winds coming off the antarctic.

Random:

I want a motorbike. Who wants to give me one?
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Your weather sounds lovely to me, NayNay. I can stand the heat ok.....but the humidity is like hell on earth.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:44 am

A migration to Nay's for June-July-August is in order. I have a passport. Who will get me plane tickets?

A motorbike? Like the big Harleys or Suzukis? Or dirt bikes? Or Vespas? Or electric bikes like these?

http://electric-bikes.com/bikes/bikes.html#Giant
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Hop a plane? Fabulous idea. Then you can all become my minion workers in the garden. Bring tools. Laughing

Not a Harley or other such huge power bike, Julie. I would love either of these: Norton or Triumph Bonneville. Red, of course.

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Triumph_T_120_Bonneville_1963

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 400px-Norton_850_Commando_1973
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:04 am

Random:

Time to ponder your navel again ...

WHAT DO YOU REGRET?
Me - My primary school teasing of LW. If I knew where he was today, I'd walk right up and apologise sincerely.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:47 am

Thinking that boys and bands were more important than dance classes.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Thinking that grades were more important than a social life.

OK, not true, I just wish I hadn't been so shy.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Thinking I shouldn't have eaten that burger and fries for lunch today.

It was soooooooooooooooooooo good, though.... pig
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi Sami. Do you dance now though or have you completely given it away?

Shar, I can empathise on being shy at school.

DK, tssk tsk. Laughing

Random:

TGIF. I have a lot to do this weekend (including another Chat).
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:13 pm

I dance for myself, but I am too old to be able to do it for a living. Big mistake on my part.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Regret: Dating that guy in high school.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 166223 Hi, ladies! Missed y'all. As we all well know, RL keeps us busy sometimes.

Nay wrote:
Random:

My latest purchase ... second hand of course.

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Newchairs

Hahaha! I have chairs that look exactly like that sitting outside my apartment door right now waiting on my brother to come collect them. He left them with me until he could move them into his new place. He's been in his new place for a while now, and knowing my brother, I'm not holding my breath that he's going to make an effort to come back and get them....Oh well, I'll just hold his ice chest that I borrowed hostage until he's ready to get his chairs too.

If they're even really still there.....am I sure I saw them? Hmmm, maybe I should ask my neighbors if a suspicious woman with an Australian accent hauled anything off our floor recently.... Suspect So that's what she meant by "second hand"......
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Spent my Friday night doing bills and enrolling for insurance. Have to work tomorrow. Somebody stop me before I have too much fun. Rolling Eyes

BTW, those are nice chairs. I need some of those for my newly stained deck.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:13 am

I went to see the last Harry Potter movie. It was very good, but it's a little sad that there won't be any more.

Random: I've been on vacation all week and haven't accomplished a thing.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:57 am

I need to see the latest Harry Potter movie.

Along with the newest X Men movie.

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:56 am

I haven't seen the last 2 Harry Potter movies. I kind of want to see them back-to-back since it's one book. I've read all the books.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Hello Emily. Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 166223 Those chairs are all mine, I say! *evil chuckle*

DK, insurance? Life is a thrill a minute for you, isn't it. Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 646968 Out of curiosity, what type of timber are your decking boards? I'm using merbau hardwood to make my garden pathways. Lovely dark colour.

Shar, sometimes holidays just need to be times of quiet. Don't feel guilty for that.

I've read the first of the Potter novels and that was it, Julie. Didn't take to them at all.

Random:

Yesterday was a completely wet day here therefore spent inside. This morning, we've awoken to sunny skies and chirping birds. So a-gardening we will go!
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
I haven't seen the last 2 Harry Potter movies. I kind of want to see them back-to-back since it's one book. I've read all the books.

I didn't watch the first half until a couple of weeks ago, for the same reason. Some theaters are showing them back to back, or at least they were the opening night. Part One before midnight and Part Two after. That's too much movie at once for me. So watch Part One on tv and then go see Part Two.

Random: Still WAY too hot to be outside very long here. Heat advisories every day this week. It might cool off a bit next week, but I'll be back to work.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 am

I'm probably going to see the first half soon on cable, then the new second half next year or so. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:00 am

You southerners seem to live in such extremes, weather wise. It's either snowing to excess or steaming with humidity.

Random:

My pup is trying to show manliness today by barking when I am around. This is the same butch boy who was scared by a flying plastic bag. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 4)
Page 38 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next