The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 4)

Go down 
+7
Nay
Sharabella
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
kayanne
andrea
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Two random things that are making me happy at the moment:

1. Lifetime pre-Valentine's Day romance movie marathon (here's to cheesy guilty pleasures)

2. I've lost 17.4 pounds in about 6 weeks. If I keep losing at approximately this rate, I'll be thin no later than Halloween.
Happy
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Hi Em!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your movies and good for you on the weight loss!

Hey Sami, I'm not "un-jealous" yet. I might have to take care of that soon. bounce
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Thanks, PJ!!!! I love you

Watching the Sandra Bullock/Keanu Reeves romance The Lake House now. I saw it back when it was in theaters. Cried!!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Em, bravo on the body changes! Tell us your secrets. You can have those sappy movies though.

PJ, I want to see you tipsy. In fact, it's a must. Laughing

Random:

Yesterday, for some reason, I got a wig in my widget about trimming some big trees in my backyard. So off I toddle to a local hire company and return home with an extension saw/trimmer. By late afternoon, I and my neighbours who dropped by to help, had severely cut back one mango tree, shaped another one and trimmed low hanging branches on my huge poinciana tree. There is now a wall of small branches and leaves two metres high at my back fence waiting to go to the dump today.

Flock, I'm sore. I have no concept of doing a little at a time. Someone needs to teach me ASAP.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:05 pm

LOL, Nay. I can relate. Sometimes I go overboard on projects if I really get into them. I'm can be an all or nothing kind of girl. I often either don't bother with something at all, or I go all out obsessive on it. However, when there is something that doesn't interest me that I have no choice but to do, I'll be honest, I can do a half-assed job in those situations. Rolling Eyes

BTW, I love the expression "wig in my widget". I know I've heard it before.

As for my weight loss secrets. There's no big groundbreaking new diet I'm doing. It's just a combination of things: I'm counting my calories and exercising. I just got back from the gym a little while ago. I was listening to Gerry and cast from The Phantom Of the Opera while I was on the treadmill. It sure makes time fly.

Also, I am taking two medications. One is an appetite suppressant called Phentermine, and the other is a drug that blocks some of the fat from the foods you eat and just flushes it out your, um, system instead. It's called Alli. Both of these drugs are safe for me to take. Phentermine requires a doctor's prescription, and Alli, though it doesn't require a prescription, is the only, to my knowledge, over-the-counter weight loss drug in the States that is FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved.

Anyway, the meds just give me some extra help. They are not magic weight loss cures on their own. I still have to do the work of counting calories and exercising.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Em, thanks for the update. It sounds as if your resolve (along with medication & gym) is bringing long-term success for you. I feel quite proud of you, I must say.

Random:

Is it wrong that my pup likes 1000 count sheets?
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:15 pm

1000 count sheets are nice and smooth, and the spaces between threads are almost non-existent. You don't snag 1000 count sheets often.

Are the 1000 count sheets the ones you sleep with? If so, it's not the thread count, the pup likes your smell.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:52 am

By George, I think you've nailed it, Julie. They are my best sheets.

I woke most mornings to find his head lying on my chest. Then when he knows I'm awake, he stretches across my stomach and I play the piano on his back.

He's a cuddler. Laughing

Random:

Ever tried to fit 5 days into 4? We have a short work week but, with meetings and appointments etc, I feel as though the week has already doubled in length and I'm chasing my tail feathers.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:33 pm

I hope everyone is doing well! I am a bit slammed with work and relationship but you are always in my prayers.

Random: Got orange roses for Valentines in honor of the TN Vols. Tried to post a pick but haven't figured it out. By the time I do they may be dead!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Hi K Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 166223 Good to see you around! You might need to have a Photobucket for similar account to post the picture.

Random:

In other celebrity gossip -

1. Who thinks Jessica Simpson will marry that football fellow?
2. Are Beyonce/Jay Z and Chris Martin/GoopGwynnie on the rocks?
3. So glad Owen Wilson's baby doesn't have his nose!
4. In the Berry/Aubry custody case, I'm on team 'Dignity'...
5. Tom Hardy's engagement is done? Does he have a short attention span, DK?
6. Can you believe that Beiber fans went after Esperanza?
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Um...
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Lisa Simpson called Jessica Simpson "Cousin Jessica".

Everytime I hear "Beiber fans" I hear "Beaver fans", the naughty kind.

I like Lady Gaga's music. I can't stand her, the way she dresses, or her music videos.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Nay wrote:
5. Tom Hardy's engagement is done?

Is it? I haven't been keeping up with a lot of things lately.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:14 am

Holey carp!

It's been hailing on and off this evening. Right now, it's been pounding the house for a few minutes.

We are getting our share of bad weather now. Yes, in California. Signs of snow, hail, storms, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Hi, Kim! I hope we hear from you again soon. I'll bet the roses were pretty.

Nay wrote:
Em, thanks for the update. It sounds as if your resolve (along with medication & gym) is bringing long-term success for you. I feel quite proud of you, I must say.

Thanks, Nay!!! I love you

And I think it's freaking adorable that Buddy loves to be near your scent.

Love the "Team Dignity" Berry/Aubry comment.

If Tom Hardy's engagement is really off, I'll be interested to see if that tabloid report I mentioned before that suggested he had something going on with Lindsay Lohan had anything to do with the engagement being called off, or if, in fact, it wasn't true and had nothing to do with this.

Oh and, Nay, I am dying to hear the story behind why you call Paltrow GoopGwynnie.

greyeyegoddess wrote:
Holey carp!

It's been hailing on and off this evening. Right now, it's been pounding the house for a few minutes.

We are getting our share of bad weather now. Yes, in California. Signs of snow, hail, storms, etc.

Alice, I hope you don't soon start to see locust plagues and frogs dropping from the sky too.......not a good sign........
Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 400217
J/K Stay safe!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:41 pm

What's wrong, DK?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Em and DK, here are two links that speak of Hardy's dis-engagement with speculation as to why he wasn't at the BAFTAs last week.

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headlines-in-los-angeles/tom-hardy-s-engagement-is-off-1

http://www.celebitchy.com/141350/tom_hardys_engagement_is_done_is_lindsay_lohan_involved/

Gwyneth calls her newsletter/pompousonlinelectureseries 'GOOP' so consequently she has ended up with the same nickname.

Now ... what's up, Donna? Do I need to beat someone's face?? Mad
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:34 pm

DK....your posse is here. just let us know what we need to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Thanks Alice, Nay and Sami... I love you
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:15 pm

we love ya, DK!
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Donna, I'm sorry you're sad. This makes me worried about you. But I know that if you wanted to talk about it, you would. Anyway, BIG HUGS.

Nay, thank you for the links. Interesting reads.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of "Gwynnie". Though I think she's a really talented actress who has made a lot of movies I like, something about her rubs me the wrong way. I respect her work, I just don't care for her personally. It's always been hard for me to put my finger on just what it is about her. But I like your use of the word "pompous". That might be exactly the word I was looking for. Snob and pretentious might be good words too. Although, I'm well aware of the fact that since I don't actually know her, my perception could be wrong, and she might actually be a lovely person.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:19 pm

I respect her as an artist, but she's done nothing for me to connect her work to my emotions.

And no matter how different she sounds in various accents, it always comes out sounding like her normal voice.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Random:

Had another very physically challenging Saturday yesterday. Started a pathway from the front gate to the front door which had been in the planning stage fro 12 months. Dug out & boxed sides. Levelled ground. Spread roadbase and whacker packed. Concreted feet for siltstone and slate pieces. With another three hours this morning, it should be finished.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:32 pm

you are my hero, nay. i'm not big on digging in the dirt and admire anyone who does and will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 4)
Page 20 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next