The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 4)

Go down 
+7
Nay
Sharabella
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
kayanne
andrea
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Thanks, didn't mean to bring everyone down, just feeling down this past week or so.

Random: I just got back from the store. I bought two pillows and a new pair of Levi's. The cats now have treats, too.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:40 pm

again: loves ya, DK! i know how that feeling is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:28 am

Nay, it exhaust me just reading all you accomplish in a day. I think I'll take a nap on your behalf.

DK, I know of what you speak. It's been a depressing month, and I think the weather has a lot to do with it.

It hasn't helped that I've had the "crud" for two weeks and have to work this weekend as well. I literally slept all of last weekend, but now I'm on the mend. (hey, at least I've stopped having to cross my legs every time I cough---always a good sign)
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:21 am

I just got back from a very fun night with the girlies. We went to a rhythm and blues bar and watched a tribute to Neil Young, Tom Petty, and Johnny Cash. My friend wasn't feeling well so we ducked out early, but it was still a fun night.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:13 am

That does sound like fun, DK. When I visited the US last century, I happily went along to BB King's nightclub in Memphis. Loved Memphis!

Random:

A sky as black as the ace of spades came over late afternoon. Luckily I got home in time; lightning started shortly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:01 am

I hope your girlie night picked up your spirits, Donna.

Nay, all I can say is WOW! Good for you.

Em, "Gwinnie" has always rubbed me the wrong way too and I think you nailed it, but, again, as you said, she could be a nice person in "real life".

Sharabella, you've had that "crud" for a long time. Hope it goes away soon.

Alice, I think we got your weather yesterday..."the whole nine yards". Hope things are better for you now.

Sami, you always know how to perk someone up. We love you too.

Random: I went to see the musical "Guys and Dolls" yesterday with my daughter, my birthday present from her and her family. It was a theatre in the round. Very interesting how it was done and so clever. I was in that musical waaaaaay back in high school and I found myself singing along, but very quietly.Wink
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:24 am

thanks PJ!

hope everyone will have a luverly monday. i'm off with my mum to do food shopping for our food pantry ministy. catch y'all in a few hours!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Hello to Dallas, DonnaKat, greyeyegoddess, kayanne, LegoJulie, lillika, pamelajane, sami_stardust, Sharabella! Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 166223

Alicianno, we NEED to see/hear from you more often. What's news in your life?

K, how's the fella? I hope he's treating you well.

Lillika, say hi some time. We don't always bite ............... too hard.

Julie, just Juuuuuuuuuuuuuulie.

PJ, my Queen, are you still celebrating that milestone birthday? You only get one go at it, you know.

DK, how's work? Kidding your ass or you kicking others' asses?

Sami, sweetheart Sami, you always think of others. Say a few prayers for D.

Shar, have you started those marathon work days yet? More importantly, have you restrained yourself from boxing your boss's ears?

Random:

I need an intervention! At 5.30am, I was raking debris in the backyard. I'm morphing into someone I used to make fun of .... HELP!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:34 pm

i have been praying for D.

hi everyone! Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 153365
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Nay wrote:

Kidding my ass???? Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 646968 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 646968

Random:
Quote :
The newest registered user is ok

I wish someone named "not okay", "insane", or "stupid" would register.

Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:12 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Random:
Quote :
The newest registered user is ok

I wish someone named "not okay", "insane", or "stupid" would register.

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 646968

PJ, what part did you play in Guys and Dolls? Love that show. Didn't I hear Alan has been wanting Gerry to play Sky Masterson (Marlon Brando's part in the movie) if they ever do a remake? I could SO see that.

Sharabella, I hope you feel better! Being sick's miserable anyway, but to have to deal with work on top of that. Ugggh! I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Nay wrote:

Alicianno, we NEED to see/hear from you more often. What's news in your life?

Sorry, I have the oddest hours. I just got home about two hours ago, and I'm out again at 3 am tomorrow.

And then Mr. Fassbenderwender is just all over the place. I swear there's something new almost every day. Sometimes I just get bogged down trying to keep up with the news. Just imagine if he was a celebrity? I think I'll fly off the bandwagon then, and head on to Philip Winchester. He needs fans.

After I finish work Wednesday, I have an appointment with a college counselor, to see what's next. I don't know, so don't ask. But I hope I get an answer by the time I leave the school.

I'm not going to say anymore about school, until I actually START school again.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:31 pm

I thought Fassy was a celebrity already. Okay, maybe he needs to make TMZ. Tom Hardy did!

Not sure if that's good or not, but he did.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Nah, Fassy's not a celeb. The razzi's were out in full force, taking pictures of Carey Mulligan, and THEN they took a couple of Michael while walking to their set in NYC, after the fact.

When razzi's get stalkerish, then I'll believe he's a celeb. Will probably change after X-Men. I mean, the guy walks all over London when he's home, and you hardly get a tweet. Or a pic.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:12 am

Fassy seems to be very private. I tend to think Tom Hardy is too to some extent, but just being on the same screen with Leonardo DiCaprio in Inception and then being "linked" to Lindsay Lohan (whether or not it was real or imagined) put him in the bullseye. I rather like the fact that Michael doesn't have his face plastered all over the tabloids, and I'm hoping Tom isn't heading in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:17 am

DonnaKat wrote:
Nay wrote:

Kidding my ass???? Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 646968 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 646968
Awww flock it!

You know what I meant. Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 646968

Random:

Christchurch, poor people. So pain, devastation and heartache.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:02 am

My best wishes to folks in Christchurch, New Zealand. That's some earthquake. I hope they get all the survivors out.

I was going to ask if Australia felt it or got aftershocks.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:01 pm

Prayers to the people in Christchurch. How awful for them. The phone calls from the victims to their families were eerily similiar to 9/11. I hope they get rescued soon.

Julie, I wonder about Australia, as well. Did you read about the glacier that fell into a lake and formed icebergs in NZ?

Em, I played the part of Agatha in Guys and Dolls. Fun days, those were.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Thanks for your thoughts, ladies. The Christchurch earthquake is all over our news services here.

Last time I checked - it was recorded as a 6.3 very shallow quake, power was being restored in city centre, around 80% of city was without water, death toll had been downsized to 32, international airport closed but due to re-open soon.

We, Australians I mean, make fun of our sheep loving neighbours across the Tasman but our prayers, resources and best wishes are at the ready.

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:32 pm

so sad. saying prayers for them all. i can't even imagine!
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:35 pm

I was watching the news this evening. Really does break your heart. Sometimes the amount of pain and suffering that goes on in this world just gets to me. I just don't understand why people have to suffer so.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:15 pm

i don't either, em. it doesn't seem fair some times.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:05 am

That's the first time I can remember seeing death toll reduced. Much better.

Haven't seen the icebergs yet.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Random:

A wonderful story of hope and ensuing rescue coming out of Christchurch's earthquake. She was trapped under her desk for 27 hours but contacted people from her mobile phone.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/02/23/new-zealand-quake-woman-saved-after-spending-27-hours-under-rubble/

BTW There have been about 37 aftershocks in Christchurch.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:06 pm

I'm so glad she was rescued. And I hope there are many more rescues to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 4)
Page 21 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next