The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 4)

Go down 
+7
Nay
Sharabella
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
kayanne
andrea
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:11 am

Nay, wow, you HAVE been working your *** off. I love that decorative steel in the windows. And may I ask, is that yellow "vehicle" the center "shrub" you picked out for your front garden? Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:48 am

Nay, those steel ironworks are too far apart to keep frogs out.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:43 pm

cool new icon, julie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:56 pm

^^^^

What she said Smile
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:28 pm

sami_stardust wrote:
gorgeous! thanks so much for sharing with us, nay.
You're welcome, Sami. Come on over for a cold drink anytime.

DonnaKat wrote:
You're a regular old carpenter, aren't you? Wanna do some home repairs for me? Very Happy I'm drinking Theraflu with my dinner, seeing as how the allergy meds I've been taking today don't seem to be working AT ALL. Sad
I don't have a sexy toolbelt, Donna! Laughing Freaking allergies #$@!#$^&*

greyeyegoddess wrote:
It is addictive, Nay. I love the long room/hall with the windows. I know you posted a pic before, but it's so inviting and looks spacious.
The verandah is currently my favourite place. With the 12 side windows (casements with green glass) open and the 8 large hoppers windows too, you get a breeze at floor level all the way through the house.

kayanne wrote:
Wow, Nay! I am impressed. Thanks for sharing. My random is I want to spend the months of December, January and part of February in Australia because it's warmer there now. I have been freezing since Sunday.
K, Queensland has had some high temperatures lately - we alone have ventured into summer with 30+ degrees celsius days for a while now. By New Year, it will be higher. Still want to come? BTW, that guy wasn't a popsicle - he was a frozen turd.

pamelajane wrote:
Nay, wow, you HAVE been working your *** off. I love that decorative steel in the windows. And may I ask, is that yellow "vehicle" the center "shrub" you picked out for your front garden? Laughing
My rear end and hamstrings have been getting a major workout, PJ. All that bloody bending down. God didn't make me for laborious work! Laughing And no smart mouth, the centre piece for one side is my red rose bush and the other is a toss up between a red callistemon, camellia or olive tree. Which would you choose?

LegoJulie wrote:
Nay, those steel ironworks are too far apart to keep frogs out.
Damn it, Julie! Mad That has already been proven with the 'saving' of several small baby green frogs in the past week. I swear my heart almost leaps out of my chest.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Julie always has nifty avatars. I love that picture of Steve.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:16 am

I'm late to the party as usual, Nay, but it really does look lovely. LOVE the ironwork.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:10 am

Thanks Sharabella. How are you? What's your news?

Random:

I love the look of a freshly mowed lawn. Everything seems so tidy and inviting.

It makes me feel like a lawn party. Candles in jars, jazz music softly playing, white linen tablecloth, cicadas chirping, good wine and great company. Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:58 am

With there be karaoke?

Or loud AC/DC?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:46 am

Thanks, everyone! It's time for a Christmassy one. I tried to upload a more risque one but it's too big and I'm too lazy to work on it. I'm recycling avatars right now. I want new ones.

Nay, metal mesh used for screen doors will keep out baby frogs and insects.

There is a total lunar eclipse on the night of Mon. Dec. 20 morning of Tue. Dec. 21, viewable mostly in North America.

Starts around 12:30 am ET / 11:30 pm CT / 9:30 pm PT. The moon enters the prenumbra.

Maximum eclipse at 3:17 am ET / 2:17 am CT / 12:17 am PT.

I plan on watching a lot of the whole process, depending on the weather.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:18 am

Karaoke will only be provided for olive eating people. Laughing

Screens would like totally interfere with the like style of the house like.

Random:

Has anyone seen the movie "A Special Relationship'' about the friendship between ex-British PM Tony Blair and ex-American President Bill Clinton? It's a fascinating examination of how personal and political lives became blurred in the times of Lewinsky and Bosnia. Michael Sheen does a brilliant job.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:42 am

I can't even get interested in the politics of my own country, let alone others, and I can't stand politicians and don't give a hoot. So that's a no. I see Michael Sheen is not a member of the Hollyweird Sheen aka Estevez clan.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:06 pm

thanks for the news about the eclipse!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Michael Sheen is very good in everything I've seen. I can't remember if I saw that film, though.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Nay wrote:

My rear end and hamstrings have been getting a major workout, PJ. All that bloody bending down. God didn't make me for laborious work! Laughing And no smart mouth, the centre piece for one side is my red rose bush and the other is a toss up between a red callistemon, camellia or olive tree. Which would you choose?

"eeney, meeney, miney, moe......." bounce
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:01 pm

Gerry's Willie Goats celebrate Christmas?